What is The Weirdest Thing you've seen while you were at WDW?

mergatroid

Posted about these before but some may have missed them. Last year we witnessed a guy being restrained on the ground face down in Epcot near Club Cool. He'd got very drunk and had attacked a few people with a pvc pipe he'd got from back stage before a guest who was an ex forces guy had jumped on him and restrained him. Very sad and very strange to see in the parks.

Another memorable one was from a few years back at Downtown Disney in the parking lot one evening. As we were walking towards Cirque du Soleil a very tall person accompanied by an extremely small person were walking towards us in the distance. As they got closer I could see the tall person was an attractive lady wearing black stockings and suspenders, high heels and no skirt. She was holding a lead which was attached to the small persons neck, who was a male dwarf dressed all in black. One look from Mrs Merg let me know that I wasn't to start a conversation with them (more so the woman than the dwarf I suspect) and so we exchanged "Good evenings" and went on our respective ways. I'm guessing they'd been to House of Blues but don't know for certain to this day, it certainly was an unexpected sight.

MickeyMomV

Posted about these before but some may have missed them. Last year we witnessed a guy being restrained on the ground face down in Epcot near Club Cool. He'd got very drunk and had attacked a few people with a pvc pipe he'd got from back stage before a guest who was an ex forces guy had jumped on him and restrained him. Very sad and very strange to see in the parks.

We were in the park that day but did not know what was happening.

May of 06 we wre at Cosmic Rays and 2 grown men got into a fist fight over a open table and who got there first. The poor old CM (about 70) who was clearing trays just stood there in amazement. It took about 45-60 seconds for a team from security to come and pull them out.

Beckariah

OMG Some of these have be in tears LOL. My co-workers think I'm crazy :p

I am probably someone's weird sight: When I was a teenager (15) we went to Epcot and I had a crane follow me everywhere. Every where I went, this stupid bird was there. I walked fast, I ran, I ducked into stores, etc. It was always there; stalking me. When waiting for the boat it started pecking at my hair. I lost it. Full out screaming, wailing my arms, kicking, running all around. Security came over to resuce me. Turns out my peach oil from The Body Shop attracted the bird to me - I was so scared and mortified as everyone was just staring at me having a freak out :confused:

SpaceMountain77

Her bag is full of stuffed animals that she sometimes gives away to little kids. I believe her name is Lynn. She is local, and used to go listen to the band with her husband. After he passed away, she continues to go and listen to the music because it was something they enjoyed doing together. She's not scary or creepy in any way. She doesn't hurt anyone, and she is more than happy to talk with anyone who sits with her, as far as I know.

We are currently staying at Disney's Grand Floridian and I have seen her on several occasions. It is truly sad because she always looks like she could use some company.

SpaceMountain77

Today, at Monsters Inc., Laugh Floor, the camera shot to a woman and the caption was "has kissed a monster." When the camera panned to her husband, he flipped his middle finger. The audience reacted with gasps and "oh's."

seahawk7

I saw the most Snooty thing at IASW.

The lady in front of us was going to sit down and apparently there was a bit of water on the seat. She started complaining to the CM's until they came over and cleaned it up. All over a small puddle of water.
Maybe she knew it wasn't water. :grumpy:

seahawk7

That reminds me of a very scary lady who used to come to DHS every day. When the HSM2 pep rally was running, this woman (probably in her mid fifties) dressed like a cheerleader and came to watch EVERY show. After the show she disappeared, and when it came rolling back out, BAM! She came running down the street, waving pom-poms. :eek: I later talked to a dancer who told me he saw a every day, at every show. But when they changed it to HSM3, she stopped coming. Haven't seen her since the last performance of HSM2.
I think we saw her too! Did she have red hair?

seahawk7

I just HAD to Google her. I actually found a video of her at HSM2. She seems like she'd be fun to have around. I wonder why she left?
Oh, and now her last name is officially Efron. She made my day. :)
I just Google her too. Yup that's her. It's cool to know her name because my DD is fascinated by her. We saw her every year.

seahawk7

Wow! Thanks to those who posted info on Linda Skywalker. Now I know her name! She may be harmless, but it's very freaky to see her jumping up and down with her pom poms. During the shows, all the little kids around her would just stare with their mouths wide open. :lol: I haven't seen her since the show changed, though. Does she still come?
Yes

kelknight84

Weirdest thing I've seen was a guy dressed up like Jesus outside the magic kingdom turnstiles carrying a HUGE wooden cross. He was yelling at people and telling them they were going to hell. Orange County police officers finally showed up and couldn't calm him down or get him to leave so they tased him. Very strange scene to say the least!

TB4244

Weirdest thing I've seen was a guy dressed up like Jesus outside the magic kingdom turnstiles carrying a HUGE wooden cross. He was yelling at people and telling them they were going to hell. Orange County police officers finally showed up and couldn't calm him down or get him to leave so they tased him. Very strange scene to say the least!

How the heck did he get a huge wooden cross all the way to the turnstiles? I can't imagine him squeezing on the monorail or ferry with it...the mind boggles.

MattC

That would have been fun to watch.

FettFan

The Zappiest Place On Earth!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom