It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans Souci

@Tiggerish I am at WDW right now. Now that I know that I am not moving to the UK until after the cruise, I'm buying flights this week. Is it too late to give you the info once I book?

sweetpee_1993

image.jpg
Guess what I got a few days ago?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Aw, I wish I'd known! Y'all should be about to board now. That was a long drive! How many days? We're thinking 5+ to go the 2700. May add a couple days to stop and see cool stuff. ;)

We took 6, but we stopped to see family!

I don't even realize our layover was that long until last night lol.

sweetpee_1993

We took 6, but we stopped to see family!

I don't even realize our layover was that long until last night lol.
I wish you'd texted me! I was awake until about 3 this morning. I would've set an alarm & got up! As it was, tho, I thought I had turned on my alarm for 5 am to go run. I forgot that alarm was set for weekdays. Tracey woke me around 6:30 and I was mad it was already to late/hot to try running. So I went back to sleep until 9:30. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I wish you'd texted me! I was awake until about 3 this morning. I would've set an alarm & got up! As it was, tho, I thought I had turned on my alarm for 5 am to go run. I forgot that alarm was set for weekdays. Tracey woke me around 6:30 and I was mad it was already to late/hot to try running. So I went back to sleep until 9:30. :)

Well that was probably more fun! Hah!

sweetpee_1993

Getting excited. Just throwing that out there.
Well, yeah! Me, too! Especially after we were able to nail down some details and plan some fun for us after the girls cruise! Yesterday (today? I've not been asleep yet ;) ) we booked the 5-night Wonder w/2 CC stops that sails the day after the girls cruise for our family + my brother. THEN, when that's over the boys will leave with my brother while Tracey & I reboard the Wonder for another 5 nights w/2 stops at CC. That's 5 trips to Castaway for me! :jawdrop: At what point do I need to change my address?!?! :cool:

Tiggerfanatic

Well, yeah! Me, too! Especially after we were able to nail down some details and plan some fun for us after the girls cruise! Yesterday (today? I've not been asleep yet ;) ) we booked the 5-night Wonder w/2 CC stops that sails the day after the girls cruise for our family + my brother. THEN, when that's over the boys will leave with my brother while Tracey & I reboard the Wonder for another 5 nights w/2 stops at CC. That's 5 trips to Castaway for me! :jawdrop: At what point do I need to change my address?!?! :cool:
Wow!

Bolna

That sounds wonderful that you all get some time relaxing with all that stress of moving to Canada!

sweetpee_1993

That sounds wonderful that you all get some time relaxing with all that stress of moving to Canada!

Well, it's been a really stressful couple weeks around here. Chandler wasn't as readily receptive to quitting his job, storing his car, and letting us pay his notes for the year. He was initially terrified of the ice/snow situation. But he's gotten over the worst of all his hesitation and he's okay. Tracey got the okay and more info on timeline from the project manager. And approval to go on the trip was nice, too! So we knew we were doing it and my brother was coming on the first sailing. Both Tracey and I brought up together that with everything going on it'd be nice to bring the boys for a portion. Let everyone soak up the last bit of sun, sand, & tropics before we head to the great white north. Tracey's been working some insane hours the past month and he's got about a month more. We can do it. It feels right.

So, Canada will be more like the end of October. Hopefully next week I'll be able to start rolling on the passport renewals for the boys at the passport office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom