Lunch at Be Our Guest Question

JoMarch

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

I just booked a LUNCH reservation for BOG. I received the time frame, etc. However, I don't see it listed with my other FP+ reservation in "My Disney Experience."

Maybe it's not linked?

Betsyboo

We had a great experience there in February. Actually enjoyed the lunch more than the dinner but both are great and the atmosphere is amazing. Have fun.

horizons82

I'm pretty sure lunch works like any other quick/counter service where you pick where you want to sit. In fact, they give you a rose to take to your table so they can 'find' where to bring your food to.

I'm looking forward to this because we've had dinner there 3 times now and have yet to have been seated in the West Wing, so hoping to do that during lunch.

Betsyboo

One more question - do they let you choose which room to dine in - or is that CRAZY...lol
It is open seating but the dining room with the rose is the most crowded.
I'm pretty sure lunch works like any other quick/counter service where you pick where you want to sit. In fact, they give you a rose to take to your table so they can 'find' where to bring your food to.

I'm looking forward to this because we've had dinner there 3 times now and have yet to have been seated in the West Wing, so hoping to do that during lunch.
They can now find you with a Magic Band so our last trip we weren't given a rose.

horizons82

It is open seating but the dining room with the rose is the most crowded.

They can now find you with a Magic Band so our last trip we weren't given a rose.

Wow...glad to know this. I bet it does help move things along a little more quickly. I'll assume those w/o bands would still get a rose though?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
One more question - do they let you choose which room to dine in - or is that CRAZY...lol
Yes you get to go look and choose where you want to sit out of the 3 different rooms. We love to choose the Beast room with the Rose if a table is available. That room is small so it stays pretty full most of the time. This is one of the advantages of eating there at lunch instead of dinner. Dinner you do not have a choice of where you want to sit and not all 3 rooms are used at dinner. As an added plus you can go around in all the rooms to take photos if you want to at lunch as well. :)

Prince Shaun

We just did this with the FP+ last week and it was very smooth. It didn't show up on our My Disney Experience FP+ but we checked with the Cast Members in front of the bridge and they verified our time. We got there as it started down pouring so it was busy in the foyer, but we were seated quickly - you can sit anywhere you like and the coolest part is that they find you in the restaurant! It was crowded, but we snagged a table in the West Wing. A very enjoyable experience, I must say!

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
We have eaten lunch there around 5 times. Seating is a free for all. We have never been able to get a seat in the west wing. The ordering kiosk is a bottleneck. Once you get through that and get a drink the food arrives quite quickly. We have enjoyed the experience. It's air conditioned and has a dedently themed seating area.

Dwarful

We have done it multiple times on two different trips. We have eaten once in the West Wing. But honestly, the library this last trip was our favorite. We were one of only four families there the whole time we had lunch. It was very nice...cool, quiet and peaceful.

Maelstrom Troll

We ate at BOG for lunch last December and we were lucky enough to score the last table in the west wing. It was a lot of fun, but rather dark which was maybe a little much for my then 3 year old (who oddly enough Loves HM...). The food was very good, and I loved the overall experience.

Thumper14

I saw in a post on a different thread that if you are staying at a Disney Resort, you will receive an email inviting you to dine at BOG. Does this count as one of your FP+ choices? I manage to dine in the West Wing on my 33 anniversary in April. It was terrific. I am looking forward to lunch in one of the other dining rooms this visit.
I can hardly wait!  

Thumper14

No it does not count as one of your FP+. It is a completely different system
Thanks, that is good news. Have you used this invitation for lunch at BOG for Resort Guests. I was wondering how it works. Of course it might change again before I get there.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks, that is good news. Have you used this invitation for lunch at BOG for Resort Guests. I was wondering how it works. Of course it might change again before I get there.
Yes I have used the invite several times. Once you log in, you can select the day you wish to dine. It will give you two half-hour time frame options from which to choose. You can also pre-select your food, but this option has NEVER worked for us, so we choose the "Expedited Arrival" option and order once we arrive at BOG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom