What happened to the hiring spree?

steviej

Original Poster
I thought WDW recently announced it was hiring 1000 new cm's! I looked at waltdisneyworld.jobs and there were only about 3 hourly roles on there!

Anyone know what's going on?

fugawe09

Many of those net jobs fall under just a few job types - usually housekeeping, qsr, and bus drivers, which is why you may not see very many types of jobs listed. It's also approaching the end of the fourth quarter on their budget year, all the fall CPs are arriving right now, and attendance is ramping down for the fall. All contributing factors at this moment.

GIJohnK

When I was down there 2 weeks ago for my Interview they were hiring alot of people. What alot seemed to do was apply for any hourly that was available and got an interview. During the Interview alot of the hired people got jobs they were not applying for. They were filling alot of Merch CMs at DD and Resorts. Some got Park ones but seemed like alot of Resort and DD were getting filled.

Just apply and see what happens. I am on my final stages of Hiring now and I am excited about starting Traditions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom