Scents> Which attractions?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
So we all know that ambient scents are featured in many WDW attractions either as an effect or to create a specific mood. But of those "event-scents" being pumped through the smellitzer,which attractions in particular feature them? There doesn't seem to be a confirmed consensus on which attractions do and which attractions do not feature artificial smells. Anyone know?

raven

Haunted Mansion used to have eucalyptus in the coffin scene years ago and fresh dirt scent in the grave yard (no joke). Living With The Land had a rain scent in the first scene after leaving the boarding area but it's gone now (as well as the hot air cannons in the desert scene). Kali used to have the burning scent but it's gone now as well as most of the other effects up there and I believe the Jasmine scent on the hill climb is gone as well.

Billq

So we all know that ambient scents are featured in many WDW attractions either as an effect or to create a specific mood. But of those "event-scents" being pumped through the smellitzer,which attractions in particular feature them? There doesn't seem to be a confirmed consensus on which attractions do and which attractions do not feature artificial smells. Anyone know?

There are a couple that I know of, burning smell in the rome burning scene at spaceship earth, stinkbug smell in it's tough to be a bug in Animal Kingdom, and there arte 3 different scents on Soarin' in Epcot, 1 of those scents is citrus, I never picked up on the other 2, I believe chocolate chip cookie scent on Main Street USA

Last edited:

A W Reezy

Some people just want to (smell) the world burning.

burning-house-girl.jpg

Adam N

"Go forth and set the world on fire." - St Ignatius of Loyola

The smell at the Yacht Club. Yesssssssssss.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized this said attractions. Duh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom