La Nouba and kids

JCtheparrothead

Original Poster
We travel to WDW a lot and I am looking to throw another experience at the family this year. I was wondering what everyone's experience with la nouba and taking kids. I have a 3 and a 5 year old and looking for some recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Tinkerbell397

La Nouba is a wonderful and visually stimulating show. Now that being said....in my opinion, I think that you will be pushing the limits with a 3 year old...and the tickets are very expensive. The shows are later in the day....7 and 9 if I remember correctly and the kids have probably already had an exhausting day in the parks. If you do decide to go, here is my advise
1. go at the end of your "down day" at Disney. Most families plan a day to sit by the pool or just relax
2. try to get an aisle seat so if your child has to leave, it will be easy for everyone in your row.
3. don't go in and sit until the show is about to begin. If I remember correctly, there is a pre show that is quite entertaining, but it could just add to the amount of time that he/she has to sit in a seat.
4. leave when your child s ready...don't push it.
Now...you now your children better anyone else so only you can decide whether or not they can sit and watch the show. Enjoy your trip and La Nouba if you decide to go......:cat:

sjhym333

I agree with Tinkerbell397. I am not sure I would take children that young to La Nouba. I have seen it and I found parts of it boring and I am not sure that young children can hang in for the length of the show and at those prices it would be an expensive night if you have to leave early.

fltink

I LOVE La Nouba, but I am waiting to take my 5 year old daughter when she is about 7 or 8 and her attention span is better. Though I know there are parts of the show she would love, for the price tag, I want her to be totally engaged in the whole show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom