MouseKeeping

WDW-LUVR

I have just finished my Mousekeeping envelopes and I'm a little unsure of how much I should leave each day. I know the standard is/was $1 per person, but we are staying in the cabins and mousekeeping with have more to do, than if we were staying in a room. Any advice you all have I would LOVE. TIA

DisneyGigi

I usually leave at least 5 dollars a day. There are 4 of us. I always tidy everything up before we leave so there is not too much they have to do. I leave 10 if I don't have time to make the beds before we leave or if we need extra towels or anything.

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

I have never stayed in a cabin , I usually would give them 3/ every other day with me and my DH, now that I have my daughter and she is messy I will do 3 every day.

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
I usually leave at least 5 dollars a day. There are 4 of us. I always tidy everything up before we leave so there is not too much they have to do. I leave 10 if I don't have time to make the beds before we leave or if we need extra towels or anything.
Is this staying in the cabins? I leave this when we stay at the other resorts, thought it might be a little different.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We give a starting tip of $1 per person and go up from there. Whether its a cabin or resort I'd still base my tip on the service she provided. If she has more to do cause my DS isnt as tidy, I'd give more for her trouble. Sometimes I get to see the CM Mousekeeper and we chat so if shes more personable to me I also give a bit more. If they go out of their way to do extras, ex towel animals, I give more cause they made an effort to make my return to the room magical.

Upvote 0

gooftroop5

When we stay in the cabins we typically only ask for service every other day or sometimes even every 3-4 days. We are use to staying DVC where you only get service every 4 days. I leave $10 for the 5 of us when we have service every other day and more at DVC when we only have service every 4 days especially when it is a full-service day.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

We leave $5.00 a day for two adults and the room is clean they just make the bed, empty the trash and change out the towels. I was told $2.00 a person per day was the normal.

Upvote 0

wendysue

It's just myself and husband, so I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle all week. They just hang a bag of towels and stuff on the door handle and I put the old ones outside daily. I keep the room tidy all week, so I just leave a small tip at the end of the week, since they don't have to do anything but hang towels on the door.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom