FP+ Help!

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Hi There!:)

So I am scheduled to make my FP selections on Monday 8/4! :D

This is my 2nd time using the MB and FP+, however the first time was last year when they started rolling them out so I had to wait for the invitation to make my FP+ selections. This time around it's different.

My question is: What time can I make my selections? Is it starting at midnight? Or is it like Dining Reservations that you are allowed to make them starting at 6am?

I am currently making a list of the FP's I want and what time more or less, & I am even hoping I get a FP for A&E:geek:...although it will be for myself and my 1.5 year old son. My soon to be 7 year old son and husband are ok with NOT doing this M&G and will use their FP for something a bit more "FUN" lol.

Thanks a bunch :)

belledream

Midnight! So Sunday night/Monday morning midnight, if that makes sense ;)

The system can be glitchy, however. My window didn't open up until 1am, but all went well.

SAV

My question is: What time can I make my selections? Is it starting at midnight? Or is it like Dining Reservations that you are allowed to make them starting at 6am?

It is Midnight Eastern. I suggest that you try for your A&E ressie for later in your trip since others windows would have opened before your window and odds are they will all be gone on that first day. Same for 7DMT if you are interested in that ride.

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
It is Midnight Eastern. I suggest that you try for your A&E ressie for later in your trip since others windows would have opened before your window and odds are they will all be gone on that first day. Same for 7DMT if you are interested in that ride.

Soooo glad I asked! I thought it was early Monday morning.
Yeah 7MDT is one of my TOP ones. I will be in MK for 3 days...one being our last day! So I am hoping I can get at LEAST 2 FP's for 7MDT. Cross my fingers! The A&E M&G isn't a MUST! This is more for me than anything else. It would be cute to get a picture with them!

Midnight! So Sunday night/Monday morning midnight, if that makes sense ;)

The system can be glitchy, however. My window didn't open up until 1am, but all went well.

Thanks so much!! Between the site and the app, I don't know which has more glitches! LOL. Good thing I am off on Mondays...I can stay up Sunday while everyone is asleep and work on my FP's! :)

I know I really won't have any issues with picking rides in Epcot/DHS/AK. I know MK will be my only issue with the 7DMT!

belledream

Thanks so much!! Between the site and the app, I don't know which has more glitches! LOL. Good thing I am off on Mondays...I can stay up Sunday while everyone is asleep and work on my FP's! :)

I know I really won't have any issues with picking rides in Epcot/DHS/AK. I know MK will be my only issue with the 7DMT!
Just grab whatever 7DMT you can, and try to change the time later. Good luck and have fun! :D

Rob562

Since A&E is the more difficult one to get, for the day that you'd be choosing it I'd suggest that you schedule all of you for the A&E FP+, plus the other two choices in the park that day that you'd all need. Then change the two people who don't need A&E to something else. That way you're ensured of getting A&E as well as the same FP+ times for the other attractions.

-Rob

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Since A&E is the more difficult one to get, for the day that you'd be choosing it I'd suggest that you schedule all of you for the A&E FP+, plus the other two choices in the park that day that you'd all need. Then change the two people who don't need A&E to something else. That way you're ensured of getting A&E as well as the same FP+ times for the other attractions.

-Rob

Thanks for the tip!!! I had issues our last trip with our MB because of this! My husband isn't a thrill ride person. So I like to schedule me and our older one for one thing....and then a different ride for the hubby and he can get on with our youngest.

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
UPDATE!

So I made my FP selections yesterday. I stayed up late Sunday into Monday. At exactly 12 on the dot I was able to start making my fast passes. I was able to get 7 Dwarfs Mine train for all three of our Magic Kingdom days. I was also able to get my Anna and Elsa M&G FP! I got it for our last day of the trip. All in all I am happy with the selection. I was able to change the times for them to times that work more with our dining reservations and plans. The only day that gave me a bit of trouble was our first park day which is understandable.
I was also able to make reservations for Harmony Barber Shop - I had slacked on this a bit. My youngest will be getting his FIRST haircut in MK! (Can't wait...he currently gets mistaken for a girl all the time! Granted i do have his hair in a ponytail :p:D) & my 6-will-be-celebrating-his-7th-in-Disney year old will be getting the colored gel!

So far it's allll coming together! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom