Big Brother 16

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Agreed :cry:. I need to spend the week mentally preparing myself for Donny's eviction.

Amber's eviction made me sad. I think Caleb hijacked her game with his stalking. She was a pretty good competitor, and seemed like a very good person. I think if she had a mean bone in her body, she'd have lost it on him weeks ago (or led him on and played with his feelings in return for his "protection"). I would have loved to see her game without Caleb interfering at every turn. If anyone deserves a shot at a future all-stars season, it's Amber.

Victoria is my most hated houseguest. I can't wait to see her go, and I'm annoyed that she'll almost certainly make it to jury. Her DR sessions make me want to throw things at my TV.
I was thinking the same thing with Amber. I wonder what she would have done.

I am almost certain that next week we will have the first two members of jury. Just a hunch.

Any live-feeders have any explanation behind Victoria's "I vote to evict the fakest of them all, Amber"?

Last edited:

seahawk7

Just watched Wednesday's and Thursday's episode then I went online to see who won, who got nominated, and who won the BoB. Hmmmm can't say right now how I feel because I do hope to see some power shifting but I want one person to be safe.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Very happy with the results of tonight's episode!

I mean, it would be great to have him still be HoH, but at least now he has the opportunity to win HoH during the double eviction helping him stay safe. Also, glad the other HoH's nominees stayed, really hoping for that backdoor to follow through

seahawk7

Very happy with the results of tonight's episode!

I mean, it would be great to have him still be HoH, but at least now he has the opportunity to win HoH during the double eviction helping him stay safe. Also, glad the other HoH's nominees stayed, really hoping for that backdoor to follow through
Who are they trying to backdoor?

MDactor1980

oooooo! I'm going to watch tonight's episode soon. This is so good! I hope she does it. Everyone will scramble.
Or come for her... it could backfire... or it could make the rest of the house unite into a real alliance. Or at least force Christine to pick a side and show up to the party.

seahawk7

SPOILER:

If you watch the feeds or keep up online, I think with the double eviction on Thursday, jury is starting.

There is someone who reads this thread regularly who doen't follow online. She wants to be surprised so maybe you could edit your post and hide it under spoiler. I don't mean to offend you, I just don't want to spoil it for her. :)

afar28

Just found this thread now, and looking forward to the double eviction Thursday. As much as I dislike zach, I would want him to stay as he stirs the pot. Felt the same with Devin. Hopefully Donny stays too as he is my favorite..also like Derrick but doubt he will be gone anytime soon

BuddyThomas

There is a big article in the tv section of today's New York Post talking about how this is the worst season of Big Brother EVER. I can't post links on my phone for some reason but if anyone finds it, they should post the link
because it is a pretty accurate description of this increasingly dull season.

seahawk7

There is a big article in the tv section of today's New York Post talking about how this is the worst season of Big Brother EVER. I can't post links on my phone for some reason but if anyone finds it, they should post the link
because it is a pretty accurate description of this increasingly dull season.
Don't you think last season was worse? I do. At least this season we have a lot of gameplay from some power players and others who are trying to get in on the action. We don't have a villian like past seasons such as Mike Boogie or Evel Dick, but Zach did try.

I think we won't have a really good season until BB producers start casting older players. All these gimmicks of Team America and two HoHs can't hide the fact that better casting is what will bring a more interesting show. Look at Evel Dick and Mike Boogie: they are older.

BuddyThomas

Don't you think last season was worse? I do. At least this season we have a lot of gameplay from some power players and others who are trying to get in on the action. We don't have a villian like past seasons such as Mike Boogie or Evel Dick, but Zach did try.

I think we won't have a really good season until BB producers start casting older players. All these gimmicks of Team America and two HoHs can't hide the fact that better casting is what will bring a more interesting show. Look at Evel Dick and Mike Boogie: they are older.

I agree with you that they need to cast older players instead of going for these vapid and mindless sheep that are currently roaming the house.

You don't think the lack of a villain is a problem?

seahawk7

I agree with you that they need to cast older players instead of going for these vapid and mindless sheep that are currently roaming the house.

You don't think the lack of a villain is a problem?
I think the lack of a villain is a problem but so is the lack of multiple wanting to start waves by making big moves. It's almost like they want to keep it a secret that they want to win. I think the buff guy and vapid girl in their early twenties should be the minority like they do on Survivor. Get some smart, athletic, independent, ambitious people past mid thirties who WANT the money and not just something to do for the summer.

BuddyThomas

I think the lack of a villain is a problem but so is the lack of multiple wanting to start waves by making big moves. It's almost like they want to keep it a secret that they want to win. I think the buff guy and vapid girl in their early twenties should be the minority like they do on Survivor. Get some smart, athletic, independent, ambitious people past mid thirties who WANT the money and not just something to do for the summer.
I could not agree with this more.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
BTW I'm so excited for the double eviction because people will have to move fast. I'm really hoping Donny gets to make the nominations because I think he will nominate some power players.
Agreed. Donny or maybe Jocasta if she stays, which is most likely.

This has got to be the end of BotB, right? They can't do it durring the DE I would think. Hopefully jury does start, and maybe I am in the minority but I hope they keep the bring-a-judd-back twist

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom