Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
As opposed to the red light special?
paranoid.gif
Ha - you're just messing with me.

image.jpg

Pet peeve - Why do they say "Over 40 great Bluelight ...", when clearly they mean "more than"?
Also, there should be a comma after "day", in the last sentence.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sorry. (Again)

But it is bad form to discuss snow in July.

Especially with a Canadian. We've had snowstorms and ice storms BEFORE Hallowe'en.

Jennifer, today is August 1st , so can we discuss snow now? ;) (Just think: winter wonderland, sleigh bells, Olaf the snowman, outdoor skating on ponds, hot chocolate with Marshmallow Fluff . . . oh the joy! :joyfull: )

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Ha - you're just messing with me.

View attachment 60607

Pet peeve - Why do they say "Over 40 great Bluelight ...", when clearly they mean "more than"?
Also, there should be a comma after "day", in the last sentence.
That would be because all the copy writers are tweeters and don't know or understand punctuation.

Off to read for a bit, Peeps.
Catch y'all @ 6:30.

Sweet dreams, and all that ....
Now I'm confused again. Isn't all your time on this thraed considered reading? :confused:

Jennifer, today is August 1st , so can we discuss snow now? ;) (Just think: winter wonderland, sleigh bells, Olaf the snowman, outdoor skating on ponds, hot chocolate with Marshmallow Fluff . . . oh the joy! :joyfull: )
I'm sorry but this is a family board and all that cursing is not allowed. Always remember that SNOW is a four letter word. As is COLD!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What? o_O
Were they havin' to drill their own crude...?! :confused:

Yeah, it is an old fashioned gas/service station. 3 bays. The owner is about my age and we have had good luck with him over the last 15 years servicing our cars. He is fair in price fixing things up and searches for reasonable parts. When my truck was past her prime and things like the window stopped working he found a way to do something else to make it work again. He does oil changes in the morning while ya wait but I didn't call and put her on the list but he took her anyways. I asked DH to check the oil and tires before Road trip on Friday. He said take it in for oil change instead. So that is how I wound up waiting a whole freak'n day for my car back.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Yep. The thing that's keeping our store alive is repeat customers, which is why they push the membership program so much. Plus, everybody hates working there. It seems like the longer you work there, the more you hate it. For me, I don't really hate it, but people who have been there for 6+ months can't stand it.
Years ago I worked at an SS Kresge store. I started in high school and left after I graduated from college. Kresge and Jupiter were the smaller sized predessors to K-Mart (the K actually stood for Kresge). I think I still have my 5 year employee service pin laying around somewhere. We had blue light specials too and I used to have the dubious honor of doing some of the announcements for them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom