Big Brother 16

seahawk7

I personally think we haven't seen the Victoria that showed up to casting...yet.

Do you remember how y she was with Frankie the first night she was nominated? The farther she goes in the game, the more the backstabbing will hurt her, and she is going to have an attitude and dare I say it, make great TV. I can sense this in her, and it is only a matter of time.
Well that would be cool to see. BTW I'm not familiar with how she was at casting. I would love to hear about it. :geek: :hungry: :)

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Well that would be cool to see. BTW I'm not familiar with how she was at casting. I would love to hear about it. :geek: :hungry: :)
Oh, that I don't really know, but they had to have casted her for some reason. They already had the Amber archetype. And I could just tell from her intro on episode 2. I still remember the line "We are orthodox, but we don't dress it, obviously"

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
After tonight, really hoping for the formation of the resistance alliance made up of Donny/Christine/Hayden/Nicole/Jocasta/Victoria

Christine appears to be angry with them, and Donny wants to fight it, so whats to say it can't happen? I only brought in the latter two because I remember at the beginning of the episode Donny saying "its always just us 3 on the block"

That was only 3 minutes in about, so I was hoping we would get some more of that, but unfortunately no. Therefore, I doubt it will happen. but I'm still counting on an interesting season.

I know Zach wanted to make his speech memorable, but it won't be. And I will tell you why. It wasn't truly real. America interfered and made that happen indirectly, which is the problem with this twist. When something great happens on the show, you just won't get that "feeling", because you know it isn't the real show. All you know is that the producers are pulling out a bunch of ways to try and keep it un-naturally interesting.

What do you all think?

seahawk7

After tonight, really hoping for the formation of the resistance alliance made up of Donny/Christine/Hayden/Nicole/Jocasta/Victoria

Christine appears to be angry with them, and Donny wants to fight it, so whats to say it can't happen? I only brought in the latter two because I remember at the beginning of the episode Donny saying "its always just us 3 on the block"

That was only 3 minutes in about, so I was hoping we would get some more of that, but unfortunately no. Therefore, I doubt it will happen. but I'm still counting on an interesting season.

I know Zach wanted to make his speech memorable, but it won't be. And I will tell you why. It wasn't truly real. America interfered and made that happen indirectly, which is the problem with this twist. When something great happens on the show, you just won't get that "feeling", because you know it isn't the real show. All you know is that the producers are pulling out a bunch of ways to try and keep it un-naturally interesting.

What do you all think?
Call me crazy but I like Zach because he stirs things up. He is like the white ball that you hit into the colored balls at the beginning of a game of pool. If he causes friction then it's entertaining for us. I hate the "house" mentality and he really thinks for himself. Do I want him to win? I don't really have a horse in the race at this point, I just want people to stop being scared to make some noise. That is why I like Zach.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Call me crazy but I like Zach because he stirs things up. He is like the white ball that you hit into the colored balls at the beginning of a game of pool. If he causes friction then it's entertaining for us. I hate the "house" mentality and he really thinks for himself. Do I want him to win? I don't really have a horse in the race at this point, I just want people to stop being scared to make some noise. That is why I like Zach.
Oh, I love Zach too, and for the same reasons.

I hate the "House" thing too, I just want a good, close, suspenseful vote.

The thing is though, if it does hold up this way, we could be in for a very interesting latter half of the game...

MDactor1980

Oh joy a BB16 thread!!! Just discovered it!

What annoyed me about Donny saying that is that the three of them aren't winning the HoH competitions. You can and moan about being up for nomination all the time, but the only way to make sure your safe is to win the comp. None of the three of them have done that.

This monster alliance on one side of the house is really peculiar in that the alliance has been to big from the start... and then it keeps cannibalizing itself.

Good season so far though!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Oh joy a BB16 thread!!! Just discovered it!

What annoyed me about Donny saying that is that the three of them aren't winning the HoH competitions. You can and moan about being up for nomination all the time, but the only way to make sure your safe is to win the comp. None of the three of them have done that.

This monster alliance on one side of the house is really peculiar in that the alliance has been to big from the start... and then it keeps cannibalizing itself.

Good season so far though!
True, true. They are, for the most part, trying though.

The problem so far is that there hasn't been an HoH that isn't in the majority alliance. Nicole I suppose, but she didn't make any big moves. For this upcoming week (and quite possibly the last BotB week) I'm hoping that the HoH's are Donny and Jocasta or Victoria even.

MDactor1980

True, true. They are, for the most part, trying though.

The problem so far is that there hasn't been an HoH that isn't in the majority alliance. Nicole I suppose, but she didn't make any big moves. For this upcoming week (and quite possibly the last BotB week) I'm hoping that the HoH's are Donny and Jocasta or Victoria even.
I'm not. I dislike the idea of a majority alliance... but I like most of the people on it. Not a fan of Victoria, ambivalent about Jocasta, and Donny is adorable, but they need to get him out of there. America loves him, the house guests love him, and anyone who goes final 2 with him is handing Donny half a mil.

My problem now is that with Devin gone, I'm not as vehement in who I want to go next. I liked Zach, but he was so off-putting on last night's episode. I like Christine a lot, but can't determine if she would be better off putting her eggs into the Nicole/Hayden basket, or dropping them and building a better bond with the other alliance.

I'm gonna lose my mind if I have to hear another new alliance name though... oy!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I'm not. I dislike the idea of a majority alliance... but I like most of the people on it. Not a fan of Victoria, ambivalent about Jocasta, and Donny is adorable, but they need to get him out of there. America loves him, the house guests love him, and anyone who goes final 2 with him is handing Donny half a mil.

My problem now is that with Devin gone, I'm not as vehement in who I want to go next. I liked Zach, but he was so off-putting on last night's episode. I like Christine a lot, but can't determine if she would be better off putting her eggs into the Nicole/Hayden basket, or dropping them and building a better bond with the other alliance.

I'm gonna lose my mind if I have to hear another new alliance name though... oy!
Donny is most likely leaving on a double eviction night, like Judd. And then, since Donny is their flagship character they will create a rigged comp that will send him back into the game;) (joking of course)

I want Amber and Cody to go next, because if you ask me they bring nothing to the table. And I can't wait for Caleb 3.0 in that case

king county beast15

Donny is most likely leaving on a double eviction night, like Judd. And then, since Donny is their flagship character they will create a rigged comp that will send him back into the game;) (joking of course)

I want Amber and Cody to go next, because if you ask me they bring nothing to the table. And I can't wait for Caleb 3.0 in that case
I agree, I by far think that Amber needs to go.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I love a good, predictable week:inlove: :cool:

Good for Donny for sticking to his guns, he came to play his game, not Americas. I kind of think that Derrick threw him under the bus though with what he said when voting.

Um, isn't the point of having those quick question comps so that you would find out the HoH's tonight! Production didn't seem prepared to have, well, smart HGs.:hilarious:

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Actually, now that I think about it, this TA vote was a lose-lose for Donny. Either they go through with it, and it hurts him for the reasons he provided, or he doesn't and the rest of the team decides to target him.

I still think Donny is leaving next week during the double eviction, he is basically a Judd at this point like I said.

LAM378

I still think Donny is leaving next week during the double eviction, he is basically a Judd at this point like I said.

Agreed :cry:. I need to spend the week mentally preparing myself for Donny's eviction.

Amber's eviction made me sad. I think Caleb hijacked her game with his stalking. She was a pretty good competitor, and seemed like a very good person. I think if she had a mean bone in her body, she'd have lost it on him weeks ago (or led him on and played with his feelings in return for his "protection"). I would have loved to see her game without Caleb interfering at every turn. If anyone deserves a shot at a future all-stars season, it's Amber.

Victoria is my most hated houseguest. I can't wait to see her go, and I'm annoyed that she'll almost certainly make it to jury. Her DR sessions make me want to throw things at my TV.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Happy, happy, happy with the two HOH's.

If you follow the live feeds, you will probably agree that this is the cuddliest, snuggliest, spooning-est, stroking-est crew we've ever had.
These people are constantly touching each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom