What do you do in this situation?

PlutoGoof9122

Original Poster
So today marked the opening for reservations of events for Epcot Food and Wine Festival. My mom put me on duty of getting up at 7 to make reservations for Party of the Senses. I've made many dining reservations before and she told me this one's a little different because of certain categories. Anyway, she told me go for category 2. So I get up at the buttcrack of dawn (hate mornings) and make the reservations. I got the reservations but here's where the problem arouses. When making them, it never asked me what category I wanted to choose. So I told my mom and when she called to make some tequila lunch reservations, she talked with them. They said the reservations couldn't be changed for some reason.

Does this seem a bit unfair? I mean it never asked me, or her when she went in to try it later. I feel it's a valid point because the reservation system never asked us. And personally, it's my first time doing the Food and Wine festival so I'd like to experience it the best way possible.

What would you do? It just seems a bit off as I've never had Disney tell me something couldn't be changed.

ImagineerDude

I'm not too familiar with party of the senses, but can't you cancel and try it again by phone? Or if you are afraid of losing it, call on phone and when you for sure have the correct reservation, cancel the other one.

Tom

Beta Return
First step is to continue calling until you get a reasonable/intelligent CM who would rather help a guest than just say "no". The rest will happen naturally.

Kuzcotopia

Okay, well it's this. . . typed "party," "senses," and "Epcot" into google, and found this little blurb. . . .

Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.

General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $189, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $299. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.

2014: 10/4, 11, 18, 11/1. 7:30-10:00 pm

So which of the three price levels did you choose, how much did you pay, which one did your mom want, and so on. . . ?

The cast member may not know what your talking about, because I see nothing about "Level Two" listed in the blurb above.

ratherbeinwdw

Okay, well it's this. . . typed "party," "senses," and "Epcot" into google, and found this little blurb. . . .

Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.

General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $189, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $299. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.

2014: 10/4, 11, 18, 11/1. 7:30-10:00 pm

So which of the three price levels did you choose, how much did you pay, which one did your mom want, and so on. . . ?

The cast member may not know what your talking about, because I see nothing about "Level Two" listed in the blurb above.
In the Table in Wonderland invite, they list each of the above as "categories". The Reserved Table is category 2.
There is a detailed explanation of each category in the email I received from Tables in Wonderland.
You can go to www.epcotfoodfestival.com for details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom