Caribbean Beach Room Updates

FitzherbertFreak

Original Poster
This past weekend a friend of mine stayed at Caribbean Beach and was told by a cast member that they are starting to renovate the rooms. One building had been renovated already and my friends got to stay in the new rooms. Have people been hearing about this CB update? I haven't seen anymore news about the new rooms at the resort.

surfsupdon

I've read online that Jamaica is totally refurbed and Aruba is almost done. This means that Barbados, Martinique, and Trinidad North will be coming soon.

Some rooms have Murphy Beds built into the TV armoire, and some don't. That's what I have read online.

Cannot wait for detailed pictures, because we stay at Caribbean Beach on our senior trips that I chaperone, and the rooms were overdue for a nice refurb!

Ali Mouse

image.jpg

I have not found any images yet! I have been on it all day. There was another thread I was on today and it inspired me to investigate. I am planning a trip for 2015 and I have a family of 5 so now I am excited because I have another choice to explore! The web page above states that they will be completed by spring 2015.
I would love images!! So if anybody can find any it would be great!

ToTBellHop

View attachment 60565
I have not found any images yet! I have been on it all day. There was another thread I was on today and it inspired me to investigate. I am planning a trip for 2015 and I have a family of 5 so now I am excited because I have another choice to explore! The web page above states that they will be completed by spring 2015.
I would love images!! So if anybody can find any it would be great!
The site your screenshot is from has images in the comments. I've also posted those images here.

We are staying at CBR at the end of August...we always request Martinique because of the location to opr and we just generally like that area. Do you think it would be worth requesting to stay in Jamaica in the new rooms rather than getting the villiage we usually prefer?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Nice! The murphy beds blend with the decor so much better than the ones at POR. Love it all except for those chairs. I would not have picked those to blend with the rest of the room. Not a deal breaker but...

Wonder how that TV is mounted too.

photo2_zpsa2e232fd.jpg
PrincessNelly_NJ

FitzherbertFreak

Original Poster
We are staying at CBR at the end of August...we always request Martinique because of the location to opr and we just generally like that area. Do you think it would be worth requesting to stay in Jamaica in the new rooms rather than getting the villiage we usually prefer?
I mean the room was upgraded but it's not like the rooms bring a new experience to the resort, in my opinion. If you prefer to stay in Martinique, I say continue to stay in the room area yo prefer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom