Is Stitch's Great Escape as bad as everyone says it is?

Goofyernmost

From reading these posts, it seems more like you either hate it or you find it "okay." Some people "don't mind" it and a few others even "like" it, but I don't think anyone has said they "love" it.

Did If You Had Wings occupy the space that Stitch is in now? I did not get to go to WDW between the ages of 8 and 38, but I've been back many times since then. I have the most wonderful childhood memories of If You Had Wings. I somehow thought it was where Buzz is, not Stitch.
I like it as one should like a theme park attraction. I save my love emotion for people.

No, If You Had Wings and Dreamflight was located where Buzz Lightyear currently is. It's the same track running through different sets. What was in the Stitch building were the following. Mission to the Moon, Mission to Mars, Alien Encounter and then Stitch.

MDactor1980

CBJ may have once been MAGICal... but on our most recent trip... it needed some work. It was novel, but not my favorite. Still better than a day at work!

5thGenTexan

From reading these posts, it seems more like you either hate it or you find it "okay." Some people "don't mind" it and a few others even "like" it, but I don't think anyone has said they "love" it.

Did If You Had Wings occupy the space that Stitch is in now? I did not get to go to WDW between the ages of 8 and 38, but I've been back many times since then. I have the most wonderful childhood memories of If You Had Wings. I somehow thought it was where Buzz is, not Stitch.

Yeah, as said above If You Had Wings was where Buzz Lightyear is now. I was just listing the attractions in that area that I remember as a kid. I think similar attractions could exist today, but no one cares about my ideas. :)

Goofyernmost

I wish Mr. Toads Wild Ride was still here - Thanks everyone that thought it was "too scary"
I never thought it was scary, but, it was way to much of a roadside carnival ride. Not worthy of a Disney attraction in my humble opinion. I don't like the pooh ride either... another way to unspectacular attraction.

Jolene72

The ride is bad. Dark and boring. The best thing I remember about it is that my husband and I were at the MK the day it opened and the castle had been toilet papered and had graffiti on it from Stitch.

morningstar

Everyone compares SGE to AE. How about comparing it to what was there before AE. I'm trying hard to rule towards SGE over Mission to Mars but they're equally anti-climatic for me. SGE has stuff to look at when the lights aren't off. But MtM didn't trap you in. I don't like the thing over my shoulder. I'm not claustrophobic. It's not something that typically bothers me. But on SGE there's a weird creep-factor to the thing touching you or close to touching you.

I can't remember if I ever went on Mission to Mars. Possibly I didn't need to to know it was pretty dull. But it was boring at worst, not actively bothersome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom