Frozen Gals On Once Upon A Time?

AllyInWonderland

Do you think there's a reason for the costume redesign between the S3 Finale and S4 Premier? (Besides trying to match the movie more accurately, which would be the obvious answer.)

OR could these two Elsa's actually be two different characters? Maybe it was really Elizabeth Mitchell's character (the original snow queen, perhaps) who we saw at the end of S3?

I have experience in theatrical costuming, so I know plans change as productions evolve - but these are some very obvious changes.

What do you think?
I think the finale version looks much better! The current one looks cheap. :hungover:

RubyLee

I won't post the link due to mild spoilers (& I have no idea how to do the spoiler tag) but OUAT is currently casting Hans!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Elsa and Kristoff - I think I like the finale costume better.

9263_10152612342546952_5016378250631110718_n.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Two more cast - John Rhys-Davies, who played Gimli in the Lord of the Rings series, has joined the Once cast as the voice of Pabbie the Troll King

Prince Hans - Tyler Jacob Moore from Shameless

upload_2014-7-29_14-43-8.jpeg

Sped2424

i cant look..... so many....Good spoilers ..... :in pain:
spoiler: is an element of a disseminated summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot elements which threaten to give away important details concerning the turn of events of a dramatic episode. Typically, the details of the conclusion of the plot, including the climax and ending, are especially regarded as spoiler material.

All of the images and videos posted here are more promotional images rather than spoilers, granted the video does have a tiny one it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom