WL- Woods or Courtyard?

ninjaprincesst

Yes, they both have balconies, the courtyard view can be any thing from a courtyard to the pool, woods is basically trees, very large trees and lots of them. Every time we have stayed there we either had standard or woods view booked and every time we were upgraded to courtyard view.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Courtyard views of the main pool might not be preferable during the construction between September - November.

Kuzcotopia

Woods is cheaper (relatively speaking), and there's a decent chance you could get upgraded to Courtyard. Happened to us, at least.

Honestly, the rooms are comparable. The distance to anything at the resort (busses, etc) won't change at all based on your ultimate choice.

75disney

I wouldn't pay extra for the courtyard view. I have stayed in both views. I found the woods very peaceful and soothing. The next stay we booked Courtyard as part of an anniversary celebration. I was so excited telling my kids that we were overlooking the rock work and meandering stream. We ended up with a view on the other side of the building overlooking the DVC villas. What a disappointment , especially since we paid extra for that view!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom