Photo pass confusion

mattie1985ariel

Original Poster
Okay I've just purchased memory maker - but I don't go to until 21st nov - it's all linked to my disney experience but it won't start until I get there will it??? It didn't ask me my arrival date or anything :-/

dreamfinder

Okay I've just purchased memory maker - but I don't go to until 21st nov - it's all linked to my disney experience but it won't start until I get there will it??? It didn't ask me my arrival date or anything :-/

Start dates don't matter. Memory Maker just tags your MDE account as being eligible to get the pics (specifically ride/dining). Technically you should be able to claim pics at any time, but you can only do the 30 days of downloads. Any Photopass picture taken now has the 45 day expiration window, the important difference from Memory Maker is the 30 days of downloads. Since they are getting rid of the hard copy photos with dining, and working on the long range photo tagging, it sounds like they may have the goal of moving to a system where they try to add as many pictures as possible to your account with the end goal of getting you to buy them individually or to buy Memory Maker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom