Best two bedroom

Bparso87

Original Poster
What is your favorite two bedroom I am going with some family members and just added on points so I can afford any two bedroom except the grand Floridian just what is your favorite room and view

Tigger 68

My first thought was going to be Grand Floridian until I read the entire question. I have stayed in a two bedroom at Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower (MK and BL views), Boardwalk (BW and garden views), Saratoga Springs, and Animal Kingdom Jambo savanna view. Personally for me I think the Boardwalk view two bedroom was the best. I love the view from my room, the entire resort, and being able to walk to 2 of the parks.

Tom

Beta Return
We've stayed in a 2BR at BLT, WL and OKW. We've stayed in a 1BR at WL, BLT, AKL-K & GF.

The Savannah View is hard to beat at AKL-Kadani. So is an MK or even a Bay Lake view at BLT. Wilderness rooms are smaller, so not our favorite rooms, but the resort is awesome.

It really depends on what YOU want to see, when it comes to the view. Do you want to see animals outside the window, the MK, Bay Lake, the Boardwalk, woods or a golf course? Figure that out, then find a 2-BR that's available at 7 months. Don't get too excited about BLT - it can be very hard to book at 7 months.

toolsnspools

I've only stayed in an OKW 2 bd, but if you're looking for space, you can't beat the size of those villas. It was bigger than our first apartment. :)

hsisthebest

I've stayed in 1 or 2 bedrooms @ Boardwalk, Kidani, and Jambo, and soon a 2-bed @BCV. So far, Kidani was the best- best Villa pool, rooms are nice and quiet, and the master bathrooms are too die for- Walk in glass shower with marble surround = sexy sexy.

tjkraz

So many factors.

Some have 2 bathrooms...other have 3.
Some are walking distance to theme parks...others have monorail...still others require bus.
Not all have Community Hall.
Pools vary.
Views vary.
Themes vary.
Villa sq footage varies.

Really depends on the makeup of your group, plans for touring the parks (or not touring the parks) and personal tastes.

MaxsDad

Dedicated 2 Bedrooms at Kidani have three bathrooms and two queens, as opposed to 2 baths with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper. That can be quite beneficial with a large group.

tjkraz

Dedicated 2 Bedrooms at Kidani have three bathrooms and two queens, as opposed to 2 baths with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper. That can be quite beneficial with a large group.

Virtually all DEDICATED two bedroom villas have two queen beds. That's not unique to Kidani. The only exception to this is Beach Club which has a handful of dedicated 2Bs with the queen plus sleeper.

The three bathroom setup is offered at AKV Kidani, Bay Lake and Grand Californian at Disneyland.

pcarathers

We stayed in OKW this past May and LOVED it! I know it is the oldest of DVC resorts, but we did not find one thing wrong with it! We loved the space it provided for the 6 of us in our group. everyone had their own little space and the balcony on the river was a huge plus. watching the boats go by. We have also done the treehouse villas. LOVED LOVED LOVED them too! they hold 9 people and the kids did not have to be quiet so to speak because of people below or above or next door! i know some complain about the internal bus, but we never had an issue with them at either resort. They were always plenty and we never had any problems getting on one. there were always seats available. Most of the time at the treehouse, we were the only ones on the internal bus. we were able to park right next to our treehouse and the bus stop was only about 20 feet from our vehicle.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
We stayed in OKW this past May and LOVED it! I know it is the oldest of DVC resorts, but we did not find one thing wrong with it! We loved the space it provided for the 6 of us in our group. everyone had their own little space and the balcony on the river was a huge plus. watching the boats go by. We have also done the treehouse villas. LOVED LOVED LOVED them too! they hold 9 people and the kids did not have to be quiet so to speak because of people below or above or next door! i know some complain about the internal bus, but we never had an issue with them at either resort. They were always plenty and we never had any problems getting on one. there were always seats available. Most of the time at the treehouse, we were the only ones on the internal bus. we were able to park right next to our treehouse and the bus stop was only about 20 feet from our vehicle.
The kids not needing to be quiet thing made me laugh. It's actually a really good point. We stayed in a 2 bedroom at BLT and at least we had the last room at the end of the hall. We just had to keep the kids out of the 2nd bedroom early in the mornings to try to spare the neighbors next to us. We were traveling with 4 kids between 3 and 6 so I'm sure it sounded like a heard of elephants to the people below us, but we tried to keep it down. Having nobody connected to you would at least eliminate that stress.

As someone pointed out already the 3 bathrooms at BLT came in handy with 8 people, especially at kid's bath time.

slappy magoo

What is your favorite two bedroom I am going with some family members and just added on points so I can afford any two bedroom except the grand Floridian just what is your favorite room and view
What's the number of people?

If it's more than 6, I'd urge you to go with BLT or Kidani, if only for the extra bathroom, to get you out of the room each day a little faster or to bed at night a little easier.

pcarathers

The kids not needing to be quiet thing made me laugh. It's actually a really good point. We stayed in a 2 bedroom at BLT and at least we had the last room at the end of the hall. We just had to keep the kids out of the 2nd bedroom early in the mornings to try to spare the neighbors next to us. We were traveling with 4 kids between 3 and 6 so I'm sure it sounded like a heard of elephants to the people below us, but we tried to keep it down. Having nobody connected to you would at least eliminate that stress.

As someone pointed out already the 3 bathrooms at BLT came in handy with 8 people, especially at kid's bath time.

@ GoofGoof: LOL...I really LOVED the treehouse! i do not have children of my own, but always take my nieces and nephews with me. 2 of my nieces (who probably don't weigh 100 lbs) walk like they weigh 500! stomp all the time!!! So i really liked not having to tell them to constantly be quiet. They could laugh and play as loud as they wanted. We own at BLT but have yet to stay there. Hope to in the very near future!!!!!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
GFV Is our current fave minus us not having the extra bathrooms in 1 and 2 bedroom villas but if not there BLT or our fave AKV at Kidani ( not Jambo b/c they are not as nice and do not have the extra bathroom) . 2 bedrooms have 3 full bathrooms as to which all the others do not. Also their 1 bedroom villas at each of these have 2 full bathrooms. That bathroom will be a blessing and you would appreciate that. AKV You can get the Savannah view as well which is awesome. A bonus at BLT is being on the monorail but we still love AKV which is our home resort. :) Oh yeah. I forgot about the master bath at Kidani is our fave. Awesome
Huge shower with a bench, and large jacuzzi tub. Yes all the others have jacuzzi tubs but not that really awesome shower (except GFV) ! lol :)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Is there a bad one ? :)

We are getting our first two bedroom in about 160 days, went with AK but any of them seem awesome :cool:
No no bad one! Lol we just prefer the villas across property that have that extra bathroom. It's usually just me and the DH and we prefer to have two for reasons I'm sure most of you can understand. Lol The one I can make an exception about no extra bathrooms any day is GFV!! We are absolutely in love with those rooms!!! We will probably add on some points there next year maybe. We stayed there and it is even better than the pictures! :)
We personally do not like a few like OKW, BCV etc but there is nothing wrong with them so say. We are just spoiled and like ones that are more updated/better style. Like I am so excited WLV finally got a facelift! Waiting on that to happen at the Boardwalk and Saratoga because we do love those resorts. Oh and when will AKV finally get a duvet instead of those horrible bedspreads that are still at a lot of the DVC properties? I know they are working on that but it can't come soon enough!! Then AKV would be perfect! :)

BigTxEars

No no bad one! Lol we just prefer the villas across property that have that extra bathroom. It's usually just me and the DH and we prefer to have two for reasons I'm sure most of you can understand. Lol The one I can make an exception about no extra bathrooms any day is GFV!! We are absolutely in love with those rooms!!! We will probably add on some points there next year maybe. We stayed there and it is even better than the pictures! :)
We personally do not like a few like OKW, BCV etc but there is nothing wrong with them so say. We are just spoiled and like ones that are more updated/better style. Like I am so excited WLV finally got a facelift! Waiting on that to happen at the Boardwalk and Saratoga because we do love those resorts. Oh and when will AKV finally get a duvet instead of those horrible bedspreads that are still at a lot of the DVC properties? I know they are working on that but it can't come soon enough!! Then AKV would be perfect! :)

Oh I know, either a resort "grabs" you or it does not. Hard to say why exactly in words but it's true none the less. We just stayed at the BW for a week this June, it was very nice and a GREAT location but I have no burring desire to go back, I rather explore new resorts :) We will return to BW at some point, just too close to the food at Epcot no too :)

Plus we collect and frame pins from the resorts we stay at, I need new pins for the collection!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom