Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Les Miserables in emoticons
10300087_904096089607422_3549616336239797957_n.jpg

donaldtoo

We were actually watching stuff on Youtube. My best friends surprised my daughter and I yesterday with a 9-day Caribbean cruise vacation. Being a BIG chicken of being where I can't swim to shore :bawling: , they were showing me videos of the ship and ports of call. I think we'll survive the cruise. :) I'll just be a Nervous Nelly until then.

WOW!!! Very cool!!! Congrats...!!! :)

StarWarsGirl

I was just reading over an article on Disney's Into the Woods. I thought that the concept was not really that good and probably one I'll skip...until I saw that Chris Pine is in it and Christine Baranski is playing Cinderella's step mother. Now I'm definitely seeing it, partially because I think Christine Baranski as Cinderella's step mother is a stroke of genius, and mostly because I luuuuurrrve me some Chris Pine. :inlove:

StarWarsGirl

On a scale of 1 - 10, if my dancing is a 1, then Elaine is a 10.

I
Cannot
Dance.

Pretty sure I've mentioned this.
I'm pretty sure we've also mentioned that Sharknado is on Netflix :p

I also cannot dance. You would think that someone who had six years of dance classes as a child and now is a singer and a musician would have some sort of dancing ability. Nope.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was just reading over an article on Disney's Into the Woods. I thought that the concept was not really that good and probably one I'll skip...until I saw that Chris Pine is in it and Christine Baranski is playing Cinderella's step mother. Now I'm definitely seeing it, partially because I think Christine Baranski as Cinderella's step mother is a stroke of genius, and mostly because I luuuuurrrve me some Chris Pine. :inlove:
Chris Pine - 33. Too old for you. Too young for me.

But I'll have me some Karl Urban.

Cesar R M

We were actually watching stuff on Youtube. My best friends surprised my daughter and I yesterday with a 9-day Caribbean cruise vacation. Being a BIG chicken of being where I can't swim to shore :bawling: , they were showing me videos of the ship and ports of call. I think we'll survive the cruise. :) I'll just be a Nervous Nelly until then.
thats awesome!
very good friends you have to pay such long cruise!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm pretty sure we've also mentioned that Sharknado is on Netflix :p

I also cannot dance. You would think that someone who had six years of dance classes as a child and now is a singer and a musician would have some sort of dancing ability. Nope.
Hubby says I "jog on the spot", except nothing from the waist up actually moves.

I think he's being generous.

StarWarsGirl

Chris Pine - 33. Too old for you. Too young for me.

But I'll have me some Karl Urban.
I don't care; he's still hot. There are teen girls who swoon over Johnny Depp.

I like Karl Urban, but still think that DeForrest Kelley is the real McCoy. He's the exception as I liked the new actors the same or better than their predecessors. But DeForrest Kelley was so charming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom