Sharknado 2: The Second One

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just finished watching this "movie"and somehow I still have enough brain cells to post about it. I've never seen such an assemblage of big names in such a horrible movie. Good night, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep...
Too bad you didn't join the 7 page Sharknado-love-fest in the WITWIBS thread.
I kid you not - 7 pages of minute by minute updates.

I watched Big Brother and did laundry instead.
My second option would have been watching paint dry.

Sounds like I chose correctly.

ChimneySweep49

So I had an idea, and if anyone from SciFi channel is reading, please take note. What if they could make another film, only this time it is about a large category 5 hurricane headed toward south Florida. When the storm hits, it is at it's strongest as it passes through the Everglades. As a result, thousands upon thousands of alligators are swept into the skies to create...GATORCANE!
If this movie is as big a hit as the Sharknado films, who knows, maybe one day we'll combine the two in: Sharknado vs. Gatorcane. Just wanted to throw that out there. This would give Tara Reid job security for at least the next half decade.

seahawk7

So I had an idea, and if anyone from SciFi channel is reading, please take note. What if they could make another film, only this time it is about a large category 5 hurricane headed toward south Florida. When the storm hits, it is at it's strongest as it passes through the Everglades. As a result, thousands upon thousands of alligators are swept into the skies to create...GATORCANE!
If this movie is as big a hit as the Sharknado films, who knows, maybe one day we'll combine the two in: Sharknado vs. Gatorcane. Just wanted to throw that out there. This would give Tara Reid job security for at least the next half decade.
What about the Burmese pythons?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom