MDE Problems

Jae99

Original Poster
I am trying to add a tour I booked to my itinerary in the MDE app and can't seem to find a place to link the reservation. I have the confirmation # the cast member gave me but the only things I seem to be able to link are our resort reservation and dining reservations.

Any help would be appreciated.

RoyWalley

You can add it to your Itinerary online (copy and paste) , just go to the bottom and add it to the Notes section. It will then show up under your MDE in that time slot. Again, as stated above it will just be a self note.

I added BOG lunch as a note even though it does not show up as a reservation. I contacted Disney and you still have to bring the printed paper for BOG but it at least shows up under my MDE for my family as a reminder for that day.

Jae99

Original Poster
You can add it to your Itinerary online (copy and paste) , just go to the bottom and add it to the Notes section. It will then show up under your MDE in that time slot. Again, as stated above it will just be a self note.

I added BOG lunch as a note even though it does not show up as a reservation. I contacted Disney and you still have to bring the printed paper for BOG but it at least shows up under my MDE for my family as a reminder for that day.
Awsome! Thanks for the hint. I had seen the note section but wasn't sure how it would show up. Hoping to get an email to book BOG for lunch through FP+ since I haven't been able to secure an ADR.

Rob562

I've been using the Notes section a lot in my planning. I've included notes for flight times and approximate DME pickup times that can be updated once we know the actual times (especially helpful since our group is flying in and out on various days), etc.

I've also used them for day-long plans like Food & Wine Festival, our day at Blizzard Beach or the evening we're heading off-site so that the group knows what we're doing that day despite there not being dining reservations or FP+ for those periods.

And once we're on the trip, we can use it to set meetup times and places if we want.

While the phone app will properly "sort" the Notes by time, I've found that the DME website always sticks the Notes at the bottom of each day's activities.

-Rob

Jae99

Original Poster
I've been using the Notes section a lot in my planning. I've included notes for flight times and approximate DME pickup times that can be updated once we know the actual times (especially helpful since our group is flying in and out on various days), etc.

I've also used them for day-long plans like Food & Wine Festival, our day at Blizzard Beach or the evening we're heading off-site so that the group knows what we're doing that day despite there not being dining reservations or FP+ for those periods.

And once we're on the trip, we can use it to set meetup times and places if we want.

While the phone app will properly "sort" the Notes by time, I've found that the DME website always sticks the Notes at the bottom of each day's activities.

-Rob
Thanks Rob!

Those are some great use's that I hadn't thought about. Especially using it to set up meet times and places. We are coming from Canada and had been discussing different forms of communication that we would be able to use to avoid roaming charges on our phones while we are at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom