• Boma

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • LeCellier

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Other?!?!

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

acishere

Boma and Trails End are the only two buffets I ever recommend. I have not been to Le Cellier since the menu changes, but they are part of the reason I am no longer really interested in returning.

Boma has a great variety of foods to try for all kinds of guests, delicious soups, and is a great place to head to dinner after leaving AK.

tsaintc

Went to Boma in 2013. Simply the worst meal we have add @ WDW in ages. That place has not been good since 2005.

LeCellier is nothing special either, but would definitely get the nod if I had to choose.

jpittore1

If you eat Boma for dinner try all the soups....promise me you'll try them all. I would think the comparison should really be Jiko vs Le Cellier. JIKO would win. We eat at all three restaurants every trip. You'll be happy whatever you decide.

SagamoreBeach

I voted for Boma. One of my favorite restaurants. I like the choices and the food is very delicious. And I agree with one of the posters....you must try the soups! That being said...food is subjective. What I find delicious another person might find disgusting. Growing up my mother would make incredible omelets and then top them with freshly made mayonnaise. I usually receive some negative comments when I mention this but that's the way I enjoy my omeletes. I tend to take food reviews with a grain of salt knowing that everyone experiences food in a very unique way. Be adventurous and find your palate!

slappy magoo

I voted for "other". Sanaa. Le Cellier has gone downhill, and Boma is a buffet, which I avoid at most costs.
My wife feels the same way about all buffets...With the exceptions of an Indian place close to home and ALMOST EVERY BUFFET IN WDW. And Boma is her (our, really) absolute fave. The pods they use plus the heavy turnaround due to how busy it is tends to keep food very fresh. We've gone to Boma on every trip since our first.
Never went to Le Cellier so can't judge. Based on the menu I can find lots to like but it seems, despite a few other options, you'd really only go there for the steak, and if you're not much of a steak eater or just not in the mood for steak that day (I know both are blasphemy to some) you might feel very limited versus the wider options at Boma for half the total credits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom