Universal's Potential Growth (2014-2024)

mahnamahna101

Original Poster
I don't think they are going to fast track to do anything and I highly doubt anything gets done without budget cuts. Half-Assed projects yes. Sure.
Exactly why Pandora's the last major thing we're getting until 2021. Obviously, we'll get something for the 50th... even TDO isn't that foolish, or maybe not ;) and no one said Pandora was cancelled so I don't know what he's complaining about. It's 4 years between attractions which would be reasonable considering the 2008-2012 gap.

mahnamahna101

Original Poster
Does anyone really care??? Every year is a new celebrating some number. I never did figure out what 100 years of what exactly. I've been to Disney many time in the last 8 years, it's almost comical to me how every year there is a new celebration of some number. 50 years???? Sorry if I don't get excited.
The last time WDW got an E-ticket was as a celebration of Disneyland's 50th :cool: Granted that's the first park so it actually makes sense to make a big deal, but I'm hoping MK's 50th means new E-tickets/overhauls for Tomorrowland, Future World, and DHS. I'd even like to see Disneyland and DCA get something new. It seems like they're taking a long break after Cars Land.

Disneyhead'71

What is the "interactive museum" at Gardens of Allah?
Current rumor is that a Universal Parks museum is supposed to go into The Garden of Allah Motel. My guess is it will feature pictures, props, and models of past Universal attractions.

I would love for them to include a blue sky section with models of upcoming attractions like Kong.

And what make me more interested is that Jason Surrell is an experienced show writer that recently left Walt Disney Imagineering and is now at Universal Creative. Mr. Surrell worked on One Man's Dream at DHS and I think this museum will be a similar concept.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Surrell

Mike S

Current rumor is that a Universal Parks museum is supposed to go into The Garden of Allah Motel. My guess is it will feature pictures, props, and models of past Universal attractions.

I would love for them to include a blue sky section with models of upcoming attractions like Kong.

And what make me more interested is that Jason Surrell is an experienced show writer that recently left Walt Disney Imagineering and is now at Universal Creative. Mr. Surrell worked on One Man's Dream at DHS and I think this museum will be a similar concept.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Surrell
I always wondered what that was when people talked about it, thanks. When is it supposed to open, or has work not even started yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom