Trip Report Traveling with a 6 month old and two adult children - May 3 - 8 trip report

Hello everyone! My family and I are back from our awesome trip to wdw, so here's my report!

But first, some background info. Last year my mom calls me when I was pregnant and said that my Dad had a conference at the Coronado Springs at Disney World. And I was not about to let them go without me. So I told my husband we would be putting a good chunk of our income tax return toward the trip. He worried about traveling with a 6th month old, but like I said, I wasn't about to miss it.

Our little princess Lily was born November 2, and a few days later I was up at 5 am making our dining reservations - now thats dedication! And before I knew it - May was here and it was time for our trip.

Our travelers were myself, my husband Justin, our 6th month old Lily, my mom Larissa, and my dad George.

Lily on her first flight!

I was really nervous about how Lily would do on the plane, hoping that she wouldn't scream for the 2 hour flight. But she slept the whole time!

On the Magical Express

Can I just say that I'm not a big fan of the video they now show on the Magical Express. Its basically a commercial for the my disney experience stuff. I like the video where the characters are checking into the Grand Floridian much better ;)

Our room at the Coronado.

I stayed at the Coronado in 2009, and I really like it. We were in a building by a bus stop but still not too far from the main building.

First stop was Downtown Disney for some shopping. It rained off and on so I didn't take many pictures

Lily loved her Minnie :happy:

Next up, dinner at Ohana!

steph88

Original Poster
One last shot of the Coronado.

We did our checkout and waited for our Magical Express.

We grabbed lunch at the airport. And let me tell you, that is a rude awakening back into the real world. People are rude and the workers are definitely not magical

On the plane Justin took my phone and go an awesome picture of Disney! Epcot is just off center, Hollywood Studios is in the lower left and you can barely see it but the Magic Kingdom is in the top left.

Goodbye for now Disney World! We'll see ya real soon!!

mrdrift

What a awesome time at Disney World, sorry to hear about the little issue in Magic Kingdom but at the end of most trips everyone does get a little cranky. That was a great picture of the parks from the plane and those are some really cute pictures of Lily. Thanks for sharing your family trip with us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom