Which Ride Would You Live In?

mpeters

Original Poster
Ok, I've searched the forum for this and even searched using different terms and found nothing. So I'm interested to know. If you could live in any ride, in any park, what would that be?

For me it would be POTC because it is one of my most favorite rides to go on.

mpeters

Original Poster
for a practical answer I would say LWL or SFR as well....... but fantasy answer would def be POTC.....

Cmdr_Crimson

Ride? Pfft...I'll take a Pavillion...
epcot-wonders-of-life-pavilion-1-9.jpg

And when anyone comes up thinking it's open...I'll be like..
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

morningstar

Treehouse would be nice for a night or two, but there's not a lot of total square footage. Also despite the ingenious water supply I didn't see any en-suite toilets or showers.

I pick Tom Sawyer Island.

BTW there was a thread about what you would do if you got to stay overnight in a park, which included discussion of where you would sleep.

Last edited:

mpeters

Original Poster
Treehouse would be nice for a night or too, but there's not a lot of total square footage. Also despite the ingenious water supply I didn't see any en-suite toilets or showers.

I pick Tom Sawyer Island.

BTW there was a thread about what you would do if you got to stay overnight in a park, which included discussion of where you would sleep.

Im saying live in though......as in take up residence.....not just for a night

DinoInstitute

Hmmm....

I highly doubt the yeti is willing to room with me, based on certain context clues...

So, I choose...well, that depends...is the ride still operating when I move in?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom