Votes: 32 69.6%
  • LeCellier

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Other?!?!

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

tem325

Original Poster
Boma at the AK Lodge or LeCellier in Epcot??

Places we are already going---CA Grille, O'Hana, and Brown Derby.

We've been to: Kona (Poly), La Hacienda (Epcot), CA Grille

cw1982

I haven't been to either, but I voted for Boma because Le Cellier is getting worse and worse commentary around here. Apparently they have gone downhill a bit since becoming a signature restaurant.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I haven't been to either, but I voted for Boma because Le Cellier is getting worse and worse commentary around here. Apparently they have gone downhill a bit since becoming a signature restaurant.

Never been @ Boma but it can't be worse than Le Dungeon

I regularly eat at both and can honestly say I have NEVER had a bad meal or bad service at either. I love Le Cellier since it went Signature, the food has improved and the service has been impeccable.

Some day maybe I'll understand the logic of people who have never eaten at a restaurant providing their opinions of the restaurant... But I doubt it. :rolleyes:

cw1982

Some day maybe I'll understand the logic of people who have never eaten at a restaurant providing their opinions of the restaurant... But I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Interesting. I didn't provide an opinion. I said that others around here had said that Le Cellier had declined since becoming a signature restaurant. I was relaying what others had said... I'll be happy to find the threads full of comments expressing this sentiment if I really have to. Based on those comments and positive ones I've seen about Boma (never heard a single negative comment about the place), I said I would choose Boma. I didn't say one was better than the other (THAT would have been an opinion); I said what I would do based on the information I've read.

Come to think of it, I didn't see @psukardi giving an opinion of a place he had never been either. His post implies that he has been to Le Cellier and was displeased, so Boma would be a better choice based on the experience he had at Le Cellier. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from it.

Some day maybe I'll understand the reason why people feel a need to be critical of posts that they don't seem to have read... but I doubt it.

lostpro9het

I've had Le Cell, more than few times, and it's sad now. I've had Il Mulino, not on the DDP, a couple times and it smashes most Disney restaurants, IMO, especially the Italian ones. Free appetizer, bread and after dinner drink!

psukardi

Come to think of it, I didn't see @psukardi giving an opinion of a place he had never been either. His post implies that he has been to Le Cellier and was displeased, so Boma would be a better choice based on the experience he had at Le Cellier. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from it.

That's a bingo! I'll take door #2 in this situation. I've been to Le Cellier a few times and it just didn't do it for me. I really wanted to like it. The pretzel bread was the only good thing they had. But that's like going to a Red Lobster for the biscuits.

dreamfinder

I'd say Boma. Le Cellier isn't bad, but outside of perhaps the pretzel rolls and cheese soup, nothing much that I can't get at Outback or Longhorn.

jeffk410

Tough one for me... Been to both, enjoy both; however, I tend to like Boma breakfast more than dinner. I don't think you will go wrong with either option. Keep us posted.

CaptainShortty

Boma at the AK Lodge or LeCellier in Epcot??

Places we are already going---CA Grille, O'Hana, and Brown Derby.

We've been to: Kona (Poly), La Hacienda (Epcot), CA Grille

If you head to Boma you'll be going to all of my favorites in one trip!! Price/Value I think that Boma is a better option however I found recommend that you be a bit of an adventurous eater who's willing to try new things to go there. The food is delicious but does have an Africa flair to it so you have to be willing to eat food you're probably not used to. For me, I'd rather go to Yachtsman's Steakhouse than Le Cellier if you want to go the steak route.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I regularly eat at both and can honestly say I have NEVER had a bad meal or bad service at either. I love Le Cellier since it went Signature, the food has improved and the service has been impeccable.

I have to agree. We have eaten at LeCellier many times, including recently as a signature, and the food and service were both outstanding. The filet my wife and I had just melted in our mouths! Never had a bad meal there or at Boma's. Service is always top notch as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom