60 days out and here we go

llrain

Original Poster
I literally feel like I am physically working, like a job, to get this trip planned now. Last night we had to call MDE help line twice spending over 30 minutes trying to get a lost AP added to the account that seemed to have disappeared since April's trip.
The help line helper said to try reinstalling the app or shutting off and back on our phones, you know the usual tech support option, the same option thay they've been telling us to do since day one.
Its been over two years now Disney to tweak your precious little system, get it to work already, I'm tired of working for you.
Guess plan b might have to take place, just forgo fastpass + all together and make sure we show up for opening to ride the big ticket rides without lines.

Has anyone been successful bypassing this whole fp+ all together?

FrostyNaples

I literally feel like I am physically working, like a job, to get this trip planned now. Last night we had to call MDE help line twice spending over 30 minutes trying to get a lost AP added to the account that seemed to have disappeared since April's trip.
The help line helper said to try reinstalling the app or shutting off and back on our phones, you know the usual tech support option, the same option thay they've been telling us to do since day one.
Its been over two years now Disney to tweak your precious little system, get it to work already, I'm tired of working for you.
Guess plan b might have to take place, just forgo fastpass + all together and make sure we show up for opening to ride the big ticket rides without lines.

Has anyone been successful bypassing this whole fp+ all together?

I think that really depends on the time your visiting.

When we went this past June, we did not ever wait in a standby line that was more than 10minutes.

We used FP+ exclusively.

Every time we went into the FP+ line, we walked right past that standby line saying to ourselves, "who the heck would ever wait in these lines!?"

If the standby line was 10min or less, we went with that first, then got right back on with our FP+, so riding twice back to back.

It was great, we had so much fun, and lines we didn't have to worry about. We rode everything we wanted to, some multiple times.

me_stitch

Premium Member
I'm 60 days out today and started to select FP's and so far I don't like it. We arrive on a Sunday afternoon, I want to head to Epcot and at least hit Test Track and Soarin, why can't I select both for late that evening? And why do you have to select three FP's? Frustrated already, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Doesn't help that there's a tired 2 year old in my lap while I'm trying to make selections.

SAV

I want to head to Epcot and at least hit Test Track and Soarin, why can't I select both for late that evening?

EPCOT has ride tiers in place for the most popular attractions. You can only select one tier #1 attraction with your initial set of 3 FP+'s. TT and Soarin are both Tier #1 attractions. After you have used your 3 initial FP+'s then you are free to select any ride if times are available. It is very, very unlikely they will be for those 2 attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom