Bounce Back offer

Disneymom201

A friend of mine said she heard that Disney is going to start a new Bounce Back offer that includes DCL discounts. Has anyone seen this promo in their room or know anything more?
Also, we are renting DVC for the first time this year. We we be offered a Bounce Back offer while staying in DVC (BLT)?
Thanks!

dreamfinder

When you say renting DVC, are you staying in a DVC room by paying rack rates through WDTC? Or did you rent points from an owner? If you rented points through an owner there most likely won't be a bounceback pamphlet in the room. Since DVC owners stay on points, they have no need (typically) to book a reservation for cash.

Upvote 0

Disneymom201

Original Poster
When you say renting DVC, are you staying in a DVC room by paying rack rates through WDTC? Or did you rent points from an owner? If you rented points through an owner there most likely won't be a bounceback pamphlet in the room. Since DVC owners stay on points, they have no need (typically) to book a reservation for cash.
We rented points through an owner. I am hoping to cruise again in 2016, but my wheels were spinning when my girlfriend said she heard that that Disney is to do Bounce Back offers for incentive to cruise DCL. I was thinking with a discount perhaps we can cruise in 2015. My regret is that we didn't book another cruise before disembarking The Dream last fall. This years trip is revolving around The Wine & Dine Half though...so I'm pretty excited!!!!

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

We rented points through an owner. I am hoping to cruise again in 2016, but my wheels were spinning when my girlfriend said she heard that that Disney is to do Bounce Back offers for incentive to cruise DCL. I was thinking with a discount perhaps we can cruise in 2015. My regret is that we didn't book another cruise before disembarking The Dream last fall. This years trip is revolving around The Wine & Dine Half though...so I'm pretty excited!!!!
Do you know where she heard that? DCL already offers discounts similar to bounce backs, in which you receive a discount on your next cruise if you book on your current cruise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom