Should I switch my flight?

Would You change Flight to the Later one:?>

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I currently have my departure flight home through Southwest Departing on Saturday Sept 27 take off at 6 pm arrival at 7:45 pm, I was thinking I might want to change that to Departing at 8:40 arrival at 10:25 pm through airtran. I need opinions for the extra push, Here Is why I am considering on Changing,
1. My daughter sleeps around 8:30/9 and when she gets tired she is very calm and relaxed. I have a very high strung baby and she is constantly moving but when she is tired she is very calm.
2. I will be using DME with them picking me up 3 hours priar with original Flight they would pick me up at 3 with other flight it would be 5:30 giving me extra time.
4. We have Lunch Ressies at T rex at 11 we plan on getting up checking out going to DTD in the morning and lunch at 11 when we get back we plan on giving her a quick little nap by the pool or inside ( in stroller) so when she wakes up we were planning on swimming for a few hours before we leave ( giving us 2 more swimming and hanging out hours)
5. Getting to the airport at 6 ( new flight) it is perfect for dinner time VS getting there at 3:30
What Would you do????

docdebbi

those are all logical arguments for change. but the cost to change flights, let alone airlines would be more than I would be willing to spend. i assume you would lose entire cost on southwest?? or is this through some program/agent I am unfamiliar with?
not worth it to me.......
if i were made of money maybe......

coachwnh

I currently have my departure flight home through Southwest Departing on Saturday Sept 27 take off at 6 pm arrival at 7:45 pm, I was thinking I might want to change that to Departing at 8:40 arrival at 10:25 pm through airtran. I need opinions for the extra push, Here Is why I am considering on Changing,
1. My daughter sleeps around 8:30/9 and when she gets tired she is very calm and relaxed. I have a very high strung baby and she is constantly moving but when she is tired she is very calm.
2. I will be using DME with them picking me up 3 hours priar with original Flight they would pick me up at 3 with other flight it would be 5:30 giving me extra time.
4. We have Lunch Ressies at T rex at 11 we plan on getting up checking out going to DTD in the morning and lunch at 11 when we get back we plan on giving her a quick little nap by the pool or inside ( in stroller) so when she wakes up we were planning on swimming for a few hours before we leave ( giving us 2 more swimming and hanging out hours)
5. Getting to the airport at 6 ( new flight) it is perfect for dinner time VS getting there at 3:30
What Would you do????
The only advice Ill give has to do with luggage. If you are flying SWA down and now switch to Air Tran back, you may not be able to check your airport luggage at your resort. We had this issue in December. We were told although SWA and Air tran are the same essentially, they are not the same. we needed to take our luggage to the airport. This was the first time we had to do this and MCO is busy! Although they are later flights and you mighty hold on to your luggage anyway.

Much-Pixie-Dust

We always take the last flight out either through Airtran or SW, in 10+ trips, we always departed at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours later than our actual departure time. It could just be my luck, but be prepared to get a text saying your flight is delayed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom