Pre-Trip Small trip turns to a full week and add Frozen to the mix

Hello All,
It’s been a while since I posted but I’ve been lurking. We have 26 days to go to our next trip. This started life a while ago as a short trip just to get a Disney hit in this summer, but we extended it twice and now have a full week! Let’s just cut to the chase next time! Last year we did AK with the Concierge lounge and it was fantastic, but we needed to scale this one back a bit. I did the RR with my DD two years ago, but DD insisted on a princess theme and I really like the PORS so no arguments here!
Here is the cast:
DD = Danielle 7YO
DGF = Maureen
Me = Rick
7 Days PORS Royal Room
Day one:
Arrive go to EPCOT
Le Cellier
Illuminations Desert party
FP=SE, Nemo, Sorin
Day two:
No Plans = Resort day
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Wolfgan Puck Grand Café for dinner
Day three:
MK
CRT, The Plaza for lunch
FP=Ariel Under the Sea, 7DMT, PP
Resort Rest
Day 4:
MK
BBB, BOG Dinner Reservations
FP= PFTH (Cinderella), PFTH (Anna and Elsa), ETWB
Day 5:
AK
Yak and Yeti for lunch
California Grill for dinner
FP= KS, EE, KRR
MK = ELP&Fireworks
Day 6:
MK
Kona Café for Breakfast
FP= PC, AUS,HM
Day 7
DHS
SiFi for Lunch
VLM,TSMM,TT
Plus all FROZEN events: Elsa and Anna parade, First Time in Forever sing along,
Go Home L
What do you all think?

RickP330

Original Poster
We got our magic bands today!!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 21
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 22

RickP330

Original Poster
It would really be nice to score a Frozen summer fun premium package or Harambe nights tickets... both seem to be impossible to get now - if anyone has any recommendations please let me know!!!
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Okay,
Harambe nights will be over before we get there. We did score tickets to Villains unleashed!! I don't think DD will like it too much, but after missing out on the Frozen Premere tickets @coachwnh I'm not going to let this pass us by. Not to much information on it yet, but if like any of the other special events - it ought to be good!!
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Oh! I got a special invite to participate in a fast pass + for BOG for Lunch. Apparently, we have already ordered our lunch. We just need to check in at the fast pass and go directly to the table and the food will be there for us!! Looking forward to see what this is all about!!
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Sounds like a great trip. Love the Elsa dress! If you've never eaten at BOG you will love it! Especially if your daughter is a Beauty & the Beast fan.
Hi Lisa,
Yes we ate there last year, it was awesome. Now we have Lunch and Dinner reservations this year!! DD loves it but is scared in the east wing LOL.

RickP330

Original Poster
Here is the info I got:

"Bonjour Richard,

Now for a limited time, you may be able to participate in a test for lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle and experience a meal unlike any before. You can select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party* before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant and on the day of your lunch, with your MagicBand**, you’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm and pay for your order."

Seems pretty cool, we made the reservations and are excited to see what it's about!!
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Hi Gang,
Not sure how she did it but my DGF managed to score Frozen Premium event tickets!!! I noticed one night (on the WDW magic home page) that the dates had been extended to september. I casually mentioned it to her one night and after I went to bed she went to the MDE site and called a CM. Amazingly they had an opening and we snatched it up!! I'm not sure what prompted her to call from the MDE site but we definitely scored!! And woke me up out of a deep sleep to let me know LOL

We made a bunch of changes to the agenda as well. I'll update in a bit!!!
RP

RickP330

Original Poster
Day one
Arrive!! Check in PORR
Epcot:
FP-Sorin,Figment,Nemo
Dinner Le Cellier
Illuminations Desert party

Day two
Chef Mickey
DHS:
FP-Mirmaid,TGMR, ToT
Frozen Premiere package!!!
Si-Fi Diner

Day three
MK:
CRT
FP-SDMT, PP, Under the sea
FP - BOG guest lunch. We participated in a new fast pass program. Apparently we will just scan our bracelets and sit down. Food will come out to us. We already ordered lunch on the MDE so we will see how that goes!!!

Day Four
MK:
BBB
FP-PFTH(Cinderella and Rapunzle), PFTH (Anna and Elsa), ETWB
Dinner - BOG (I am hoping we can get the west wing, not sure how we can request this but I hope we can make it happen).

Evening:
HS (8pm to midnight) - Villians Unleashed!!!

Day 5:
Resort day
Dinner - CG

Day 6:
AK:
FP-KS,EE,KRR
Lunch Yak and Yeti

Evening:
MK MSEP, Wishes

Day 7
Kona Cafe (obligatory Tonga toast and press pot of Kona coffee!!)
MK
FP-PotC, Under the sea, HM
Lunch - The Plaza
Disney Festival parade

Go home :cry:
Already dreading leaving....

RP

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Oh! I got a special invite to participate in a fast pass + for BOG for Lunch. Apparently, we have already ordered our lunch. We just need to check in at the fast pass and go directly to the table and the food will be there for us!! Looking forward to see what this is all about!!
RP
Just a head's up ~ I have never read of anyone having success with the pre-order. Personally, we have done the order-in-advance thing three times and have ALWAYS had to order again once we arrived. It's not a big deal (especially since your food preference might not be the same that day as when you first ordered) since you still skip the standby line. And should the pre-order actually work, your food won't be waiting at a table for you, since you get to choose which room you'd like to dine in. Once you have selected your table, your food will arrive shortly.

RickP330

Original Poster
Just a head's up ~ I have never read of anyone having success with the pre-order. Personally, we have done the order-in-advance thing three times and have ALWAYS had to order again once we arrived. It's not a big deal (especially since your food preference might not be the same that day as when you first ordered) since you still skip the standby line. And should the pre-order actually work, your food won't be waiting at a table for you, since you get to choose which room you'd like to dine in. Once you have selected your table, your food will arrive shortly.

Okay thanks! Honestly I was a little skeptical, but WTH? Like you said you skip the standby line... We also have ADR's for DINNER!!!! For Dinner I would like to get the west wing. Do you have any idea how that works? No way to make a request in advance right?
RP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom