Art of Animation Resort

RobUK

Art of Animation sounds perfect if you're trying to load your visit and don't plan on spending time there just lounging - it is cheaper, heavily Disneyfied, and value for money.

Matt_Black

One other thing- can an eye out when you're in the main lobby, as you might see one of the "flash mobs". Every now and then, the staff puts on a little dance routine set to music from one of the films, and they often invite kids to join in. (I've seen this in person; it's cute.)

And sometimes, there's a really big one.

Mouse_Trap

One other thing- can an eye out when you're in the main lobby, as you might see one of the "flash mobs". Every now and then, the staff puts on a little dance routine set to music from one of the films, and they often invite kids to join in. (I've seen this in person; it's cute.)

And sometimes, there's a really big one.

OMG! The poor staff :D

Most really look like they enjoy that....not! :facepalm:

pfdragstrem

My family and I stayed at Art of Animation this past April and found it good. I loved all of the photo ops (if you are into CARS there are more photo ops here than in DHS) but I have a hard time calling it a Value Resort. Both Port Orleans resorts cost less to stay at then does AA. Again, I loved my stay there but I am just saying it is not as big of a value as they make it out to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom