FP+ Kiosks

Dwarful

I will say avoid the MK kiosk that is between Adventureland and Frontierland in that little hallway where the restrooms are. EVERY day in MK this kiosk by far had the longest and slowest moving lines. It might be close by to where you currently are.....but most likely it will be faster to jump over to the other Adventureland kiosk area.

Also tap with your fingernail not the pad of your fingertip.

asialeigh

I think I'm going to end up liking FP+ just need to get used to it.....change is hard...lol

The mobile app is actually pretty cool and useful. Now I just need to figure out how to ensure that my cell phone doesn't die on me (I don't want to sit on a bench at Rapunzel bathrooms for 45 minutes or rent a charging locker at $10 or more per day)! Disney is relying pretty heavily on everyone having a charged cell phone for a lot of this new technology.....

FYI the charging lockers in Tomorrowland are free to use and you can always ask Guest Relations to hold your phone and charge it as well.

Aurora1

M
Tried to sort through all of the FP+ threads but overwhelmed....

How is the traffic at the FP+ Kiosks? I saw at EPCOT there are only 4 Kiosks and I am imagining long lines considering all of the people that didn't have prep-purchased tickets/staying on site.

Q: Is it really that important to set up FP selections prior to coming to the park? I like that there is the ability, but at times I may want to 'wing it'. Waiting in a Kiosk line (especially behind huge groups trying to coordinate times) would really defeat the FP purpose.....thoughts?

Mid July, the kiosks were a little bit of a trainwreck at MK. The kiosk in Frontierland and at the Jungle Cruise were packed, and a lot of non-English speaking tourists seemed to have a hard time understanding what the line was for, clogging it up as they thought they were ride lines. The best one that I found was the Storybook Circus FP+ Kiosk, with no wait anytime we were there. It's a little out of the way, but worth the extra time it saved!

At AK & HS, the Kiosks were easy and short to use, in part because there are less rides to worry about. Epcot had a few "moving kiosks" with just a person holding a sign standing on the side of a path. It made for quick and easy updates!

JohnD

Epcot needs kiosks in WS, or at least one near Maelstrom, the only WS location with FP+ (not counting Illuminations). Think of the time wasted running back into FW to make your next FP+, when you could make it almost as soon as you get off Maelstrom and not be so rushed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom