Playlist...GUILTY PLEASURE

fmingo36

Original Poster
OK we all have our PUMP ME UP songs on our playlist but what song do you have on your playlist that you might be a little embarrassed admitting.

Running for 5 miles this morning, I hit the shuffle button and just let songs come as they may so I really did get a different mix than usual. So when...Brittany Spears' Womanizer came on, I looked around to make sure no one could hear what I was listening to. :cautious: I then of course turned up the volume and ran a little faster!

So let's hear what your guilty pleasure is and maybe I can add some fun songs to my playlist!

diddy_mouse

"Tank!" by the Seatbelts from Cowboy Bebop, "Closing Time" by Semisonic, and "Love Lockdown" by Kanye West. I always feel just a little faster when these come on. My other favorite is "My Life" by Billy Joel.

JillC LI

Well my husband says I should be embarrassed about almost EVERYTHING that is on my iPod! LOL. But the one area where our tastes diverge is music. I am not embarrassed about anything on my iPod. I've got tons of country, some Disney, some easy listening, some current, some Latin - oh okay, should I be embarrassed, Coryna, that I have a few Menudo songs on there because I loved them as a teenager? :D

fmingo36

Original Poster
Well my husband says I should be embarrassed about almost EVERYTHING that is on my iPod! LOL. But the one area where our tastes diverge is music. I am not embarrassed about anything on my iPod. I've got tons of country, some Disney, some easy listening, some current, some Latin - oh okay, should I be embarrassed, Coryna, that I have a few Menudo songs on there because I loved them as a teenager? :D

Hey--I got a few Duran Duran songs on my playlist. Ahhh...John Taylor, still a hottie!

Texas84

Here's the Linkin Park track on my running playlist I thought about dropping because of the opening lyrics. :D But I kept it as motivation and it has a good pacing beat.

Forfeit the game / Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame / Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face / You can't run the race
The pace is too fast / You just won't last

COrunner

OK we all have our PUMP ME UP songs on our playlist but what song do you have on your playlist that you might be a little embarrassed admitting.

Running for 5 miles this morning, I hit the shuffle button and just let songs come as they may so I really did get a different mix than usual. So when...Brittany Spears' Womanizer came on, I looked around to make sure no one could hear what I was listening to. :cautious: I then of course turned up the volume and ran a little faster!

So let's hear what your guilty pleasure is and maybe I can add some fun songs to my playlist!

My 2 go to songs are 'Thunderstruck' by ACDC and guilty pleasure is 'Edge of Glory' by Lady Gaga

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom