The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Magic

Nuts and bolts...

So it has something to do with building things...

So it must be a park that's currently under construction...

So it must be... Shanghai!

Elementary, my dear Watson. :D
I was thinking maybe Epcot...something with innovation. So close, but no cigar...
1359486098679033929.GIF

Does this mean we will have to translate the results from Chinese to English?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Let's try again...
Challenge 3: The Countdown to Paradise
This time around, every team has 24 hours to think up a new, cultured continent for Disney's Animal Kingdom. You have 20 sentences (no run-ons) or less and only 3 pictures to put your best on display. Go crazy. As many rides, as many restaurants, as many shows, and as many shops as you want. Just make sure it all realistically fits within the park's current boundaries. Furthermore, you are forbidden from developing outside of your new land, including tearing down current infrastructure. So, what will it be?

photo+21+.jpg

This weeks Project Managers are;

Land
@RMichael21
Air
@Voxel
Sea
@tcool

@englanddg is the holder of the immunity idol this week, as he was the winning Project Manager in Challenge 2.

This week, as usual, @BryceM will be acting as an adviser, like Trump's children and associates on the show.

Please provide 3 photos in order to give a good sense of your expansion and how it fits in at the animal park. You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Sunday, July 27th, 2014, at 6:15 PM EST. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other team about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place.

Oh, by the way, there's one more thing. The winning team has the option to trade or steal a contestant from another team onto theirs.

Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom