Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Wow! 15 hours. I have not had 15 hours sleep since the last time I had a horrible flu.
Until I had children nobody called my home until it was after twelve in the afternoon.
They knew better. Sometimes my DH would leave, go golf 18 come home and I'd still
be sleeping.
In a perfect world, I would go to bed at 3:00, and wake up at noon.

In reality, I got to bed at 3:00, get up to pee at 4:00, get up at 6:15 to get boys off to work/school, go back to bed at 8:30 after I am done driving them, get up to pee at 9:30 when Hubby's alarm goes off for the third time, get back up to stay at 11:30.

Happily, Son #1 is done Summer School, so I will be back into bed by 7:40 tomorrow.

StarWarsGirl

In a perfect world, I would go to bed at 3:00, and wake up at noon.

In reality, I got to bed at 3:00, get up to pee at 4:00, get up at 6:15 to get boys off to work/school, go back to bed at 8:30 after I am done driving them, get up to pee at 9:30 when Hubby's alarm goes off for the third time, get back up to stay at 11:30.

Happily, Son #1 is done Summer School, so I will be back into bed by 7:40 tomorrow.
10505517_10150569878879945_6285884740283479517_n.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

My DS took a Bio course in summer school one year several towns over. I'd get up and take him to swim team at 530am pick him up at 730 drop DD off at a friends to drop her off at Swim Team at 8am drop him at summer school by 8am double back to swim practice to pick up DD, start my work day, take a time out to drive and pick DS up from summerschool return home an hour later and continue my work day and then drive them back to evening swim practice at 445pm and pick them back up at 6pm.

Gosh I hated that particular summer.

NYwdwfan

Oh Dear, that sounds like some of my days last week.

This was me last night. Fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up to a thunder storm at 4. Ran around and closed all the windows and laid back down and listened to hubby toss and turn and loudly sigh for around an hour and a half. Fell back asleep when he go up for work and my daughter woke me up to tell me she was going to go downstairs to use the bathroom since hubby was upstairs. Fell back asleep and my daughter woke me up to ask of she can lay in my bed. Fell back asleep and now my alarm went off. And here I am. I'm going to be a joy to be around today!!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Alrighty, gotta' fly for now...
So busy yesterday that we've chosen to be a bit lazy, so far, today. Time to get to it, though.
With some of the recent rains, I've got a bit of yard work to attend to, again.
Hope to see y'all after while! Have a Magical!!!
Laterrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!! :)

Did yard work almost all day yesterday. And deck work, including finally dismantling our 13 year old massive grill that has not weathered the past decade plus so well. My daughter really enjoyed seeing the crumbling metal.

I may or may not be watching Frozen...

Well, it's been about a month...

I still sing Do You Want to Build a Snowman pretty much daily.

I have actually banned it for this week in our house. Since the DVD came out, it is on roughly every 3-4 days here. Since I'll be out of the house 9am-9pm starting next week (band camp), they can watch it all they want then!

This was me last night. Fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up to a thunder storm at 4. Ran around and closed all the windows and laid back down and listened to hubby toss and turn and loudly sigh for around an hour and a half. Fell back asleep when he go up for work and my daughter woke me up to tell me she was going to go downstairs to use the bathroom since hubby was upstairs. Fell back asleep and my daughter woke me up to ask of she can lay in my bed. Fell back asleep and now my alarm went off. And here I am. I'm going to be a joy to be around today!!

Last night was finally my first normal night (maybe it was the scotch!!) since Hawai'i. Got to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 5:30am. Well, except for the hour awake around midnight during our thunderstorm. Didn't need to close any windows, but did need to come to the rescue of a screaming 10 year old. FYI - when lightning strikes a tree in your back yard, the thunder is quite loud (and, having just seen it, the tree is down a large branch and some pretty interesting scorch marks).

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Come hang out with me. We will be a joy together.

I had to stay up until 3:00 to switch over the load of Son #2's work clothes, so they would be dry in time.
It's not like I didn't ask him four times yesterday to gather his stuff for me to wash!

Plus, it's raining. Buckets. On a Monday!

StarWarsGirl

Last night was finally my first normal night (maybe it was the scotch!!) since Hawai'i. Got to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 5:30am. Well, except for the hour awake around midnight during our thunderstorm. Didn't need to close any windows, but did need to come to the rescue of a screaming 10 year old. FYI - when lightning strikes a tree in your back yard, the thunder is quite loud (and, having just seen it, the tree is down a large branch and some pretty interesting scorch marks).
The first time we went to Hawaii it took me 2 weeks to get back on normal time. The second time it took a few days.

Those thunderstorms were pretty loud last night. I think for you guys it was worse than it was over here though

NYwdwfan

Come hang out with me. We will be a joy together.

I had to stay up until 3:00 to switch over the load of Son #2's work clothes, so they would be dry in time.
It's not like I didn't ask him four times yesterday to gather his stuff for me to wash!

Plus, it's raining. Buckets. On a Monday!

After asking twice I would have said, "either get me the clothes to wash or you will be washing them yourself - or wearing dirty clothes - either of which is FINE BY ME". I've had the same conversation MANY times with hubby. He leaves most of his work clothes in his car during the week as he is dirty/sweaty at the end of the day and changes before the drive home.

MOXOMUMD

After asking twice I would have said, "either get me the clothes to wash or you will be washing them yourself - or wearing dirty clothes - either of which is FINE BY ME". I've had the same conversation MANY times with hubby. He leaves most of his work clothes in his car during the week as he is dirty/sweaty at the end of the day and changes before the drive home.
I was taught and expected to do laundry by age 12. It was on our chore list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom