How can I do Universal and WDW while staying at WDW Resort?

Beckett

Original Poster
There is a SuperTarget directly on the route of bus #56, though. Again, catch it from the Transportation & Ticket Center.[/QUOTE]

How much time for this route? :) sounds like the most doable one...

CDavid

There is a SuperTarget directly on the route of bus #56, though. Again, catch it from the Transportation & Ticket Center.

How much time for this route? :) sounds like the most doable one...

About 30 minutes by bus #56 from the Transportation & Ticket Center to the SuperTarget. The bus departs the TTC every half hour, I believe at :21 and :51 minutes after the hour.

DisneyDaver

Thank you all! :) I guess the question now is, which one should I do first? I want to get the most out of Disney's ME since I've never used that service. I know Universal doesn't have that so...maybe do that one first and then Disney so that I can take advantage of the Disney ME when going back to the airport at the end? Or the other way around? Hmmm...

I've always done Disney first and taken ME from Orlando International to my WDW resort. Then I spend the last 2 nights of my vacation at a Universal deluxe followed by a shuttle back to the airport. I would think the reverse would work well too, but I like getting on ME when I arrive ... it's starts the excitement of the vacation.

hrmom26

i went to seaworld my last trip to disney and used the car service recommended on here i believe quicksilver i think it was they were great i got a town car and i called for a early pick up with no issues. i personally wouldn't bother staying at universal because like you i like to use the ME at disney to and from makes everything easier i checked there prices since i am going to go to universal on my next trip in October and they were 83 i think round trip. for me the changing hotels would be to much extra bla bla lol i hope you have a great time!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom