The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - The Board Room

Sam Magic

I believe I should stay in this competition not just because I have contributed to fantastic proposals by our team, but because I am there when my team needs me. Throughout these past few weeks everything I have given my team has helped us succeed. Even when we lose we have concepts that are beautiful and fantastic. Beyond all of the PR crap I could say about how great I am or how my team would die without me I would just like to say that when my team needs me I’m there.

I have primarily done all the artwork for my team. In many cases the artwork was last minute, but I made sure my team had it for the due-date. When it came to presentations I gave it my all in order to create unique, emotional, and top notch materials. If my team needed a logo, I would stay up till five in the morning making that and more.

I feel that I have been there when they need me, and have helped our team greatly to create a phenomenal end product. I hope I can continue to do the same as this competition continues.

I would like to thank my team for being wonderful people. Everyone worked hard and kept an optimistic attitude. No matter tonight’s decision I hope that Team Land will continue to make proposals like the ones we have done in the past, I hope we improve, and I hope we stay positive.

I would also like to thank Jdmdisney99 for this opportunity and for taking the time to organize this event. I would like to further thank the Imagineering community here for all of your enthusiasm, acceptance, and imaginations.

Sam Magic

Oh...and one last thing...Never give up. I don't mean that in the mushy way it is said, I mean that in the most profound way it can be said. When you give something everything you have and you fail, don't stop giving it your all. Know that what you gave was everything you could give and no matter the results be proud of that. Do not give up on giving what you love your all, instead continue to give it your all. DO NOT GIVE UP.

Robert Butnarasu

In my opinion, I should stay in this comp because I was a person who leads the team in the right way. I will take as example the first challenge were I insisted the ride to be indoors (not a Splash Mountain) as well as the queue, because of the cold weather of Europe. I wrote ride descriptions that "are very good" as my team mates said. I worked hard and late because of the time zone problem, but maybe you will say that I shouldn't participate if this was a problem for me. I accepted to participate because it was a challenge, and challenges reveal a new you that I have already met. I was always with my team, even if it was 3 a.m. in the morning. On 3rd challenge I could help more than I did, 24 hours were not enough for me to get back to work for the project. I am sorry for not helping my team in this challenge, but in the others, I made the difference, bringing immersive and original stories. I am really thankful for participating on this comp because I learned a lot and, in life nothing is accidental. Everything has a reason. Thank you!

Last edited:

RMichael21

I deserve to remain in The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 2 for multiple reasons.

First, I am an active participant in discussions and brainstorming. I give my ideas, ask people’s opinions on them and I encourage them to change my descriptions in order to make my descriptions other people’s work as well. Not only do I do this, but I point of faulty or strong points in other people’s ideas and how we can work around them.

A second reason why I should remain in this competition is because I have good leadership skills. I feel as if I did a good job keeping our team focused and on track during this short, 24 hour challenge. I will help our group/team stay on the right (sometimes my path isn’t always right) and give us a schedule to in order to get things done. This can keep our team from walking straight into disaster and losing the competition.

A third reason is that I can help someone else on my team when they need help. An example of this is when I helped out Robert on the E-Ticket description or when I took Robert’s place as Project Manager when he physically could not do his job because of the time zone difficulties.

A fourth reason why I should remain is because I WILL admit when I'm wrong and if my ideas clash or have faulty points in them, I will admit to them and go from there. Also, if my team loses, and it's my fault, I will admit to what I did wrong.

A final reason why I should remain in the competition is because I enjoy doing these competition and have fun participating. If there is a competitor not enjoying his or her time in the competition, then they are more likely not to do as well. When people say “Love what you do” they mean it.

I would also like to say that I will stick with my team no matter what (unless I'm swapped), because honesty and loyalty are key to a healthy relationship. I will always come forward If I think something is wrong and will try my best not to argue with my teammates.

I would like to thank @jdmdisney99 for hosting, this competition has been really fun. I would like to thanks @BryceM and @Matt7187 for judging. Finally, I want to thank my teamates for an awesome season: @Zweiland , @IDInstitute , @Sam4D23 and @Robert Butnarasu .

Good luck to @Sam4D23 and @Robert Butnarasu in the boardroom!

My name is RMichael21 and I approve this message.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
You've been an absolutely delightful, dedicated, and fun competitor, but it just wasn't all there for you. Thank you SO much for competing, and dealing with such a time zone difference, but @Robert Butnarasu, you're fired. Please continue on discussing and staying with the contest in the discussion thread. This was one of the toughest decisions I've had to make yet, up there with Matt's dismissal last week. Good job, and I'm sure we'd all enjoy working with you again.

Robert Butnarasu

Thank you SO SO much for everything! It was an absolute wonderful experience and I just can't wait for the next one. Thanks, @jdmdisney99 for organizing!
There are four people who I'd like to thank for helping me and being such nice with me. I consider them my friends and Wdw Magic family. They will be always in my heart. :) Those wonderful people are: @IDInstitute, @RMichael21, @Sam4D23 and @Zweiland, in no particular order. Thank you again! :)

DinoInstitute

Thank you SO SO much for everything! It was an absolute wonderful experience and I just can't wait for the next one. Thanks, @jdmdisney99 for organizing!
There are four people who I'd like to thank for helping me and being such nice with me. I consider them my friends and Wdw Magic family. They will be always in my heart. :) Those wonderful people are: @IDInstitute, @RMichael21, @Sam4D23 and @Zweiland, in no particular order. Thank you again! :)
You will be missed:)

Zweiland

in no particular order.
It was alphabetical order. :D

We will miss you so much Robert! Be sure to stay in our team chat PM. Hopefully we can work together with you on something else someday.
wave.gif

Sam Magic

You will be missed...your a part of our family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom