Avengers: Age of Ultron

Bparso87

I know someone said it would be weird that hank does not make ultron but maybe he can. As you know hank will be older in the movie and Dominic cooper is to reprise his role as Howard stark could them to make ultron and tony finds the blueprints r something like that so there could be away even know most like it is just a form of Jarvis .

Matt_Black

I know someone said it would be weird that hank does not make ultron but maybe he can. As you know hank will be older in the movie and Dominic cooper is to reprise his role as Howard stark could them to make ultron and tony finds the blueprints r something like that so there could be away even know most like it is just a form of Jarvis .

Possibly. However, we haven't heard anything about a young Pym being cast. Now, that might not even be touched in Avengers at all but be a retcon that gets introduced in Ant-Man, a la Howard Stark helping to found SHIELD.

Bparso87

Possibly. However, we haven't heard anything about a young Pym being cast. Now, that might not even be touched in Avengers at all but be a retcon that gets introduced in Ant-Man, a la Howard Stark helping to found SHIELD.
Maybe ten two found out about Zola and how he is living in the computers and tried to recreate it and ultron came from it

|Q|

They already said that Dr. Pym won't be involved in the creation of Ultron.

Well, i think young Pym will be portraied by Michael Douglas, like reverse Peggy Carter in Cap2, lol.

Q

Bparso87

It is messed up he isn't involved in some way. You think of pym and the only thing u think of is ultron and maybe Janet. If you think about it tough Zola is almost like ultron he was a computer this was self aware so maybe hydra has a hand in ultron

Matt_Black

It is messed up he isn't involved in some way. You think of pym and the only thing u think of is ultron and maybe Janet.

Well, there's also four different superhero identities (five if you count the time he was the Wasp), and his first wife was taken by Soviets and made into a mutant with a huge head who eventually became a female MODOK, except it turns out that was never really her to begin with. Comics, everybody!

Bparso87

Well, there's also four different superhero identities (five if you count the time he was the Wasp), and his first wife was taken by Soviets and made into a mutant with a huge head who eventually became a female MODOK, except it turns out that was never really her to begin with. Comics, everybody!

Me and you know that but not everyone reads comics how many ppl know he was yellow jacket r giant man. But who really know ultron r ant man anyways. I love pym maybe my favorite avenger but it looks like ant man will be horrible and not to have pym as the main character is messed up.

Matt_Black

Me and you know that but not everyone reads comics how many ppl know he was yellow jacket r giant man. But who really know ultron r ant man anyways. I love pym maybe my favorite avenger but it looks like ant man will be horrible and not to have pym as the main character is messed up.

I don't know about horrible. Paul Rudd is going to be Scott Lang, and he's delightful in almost everything.

Still, with GOTG and Ant-Man, Marvel Studios has now crossed into the land where ANY character is now fair game for a movie! We could get Great Lakes Avengers, The Rawhide Kid, Power Pack, Squirrel Girl, Speedball (if they do it right, he could be a serviceable fill-in for Spidey if they never get the film rights back), and more!

Bparso87

I love Rudd and loved that wright was directing they have had 4 directors turn it down till reed said yes. The Russo brothers said cap will be in charge of his own team at the end of the avengers maybe we will see east and west coast avengers.

Matt_Black

That's the one downside about Marvel Studios' current model- they go through directors (and sometimes actors) like tissue paper. Favreau is on decent enough terms, given his appearance in Iron Man 3, though it's doubtful he'll direct again. Whedon is doing A2, but after that who knows? And James Gunn so far has had nothing but good things to say about Marvel, and the GoTG has been the #1 movie of the summer, so those are encouraging signs as far as the inevitable sequel goes.

TB4244

My thought is that Stark will have a hand in Ultrons creation, as the imagery of him looks an awful lot like the iron man suits. But how they will explain the Vision as well, who knows?

It's definitely not following the comic this time, as that was pretty dark and has way too many crossovers including Characters that only Fox has cinematic rights to. Which is ok as I'm sick of seeing Wolverine in everything.

Bparso87

That's the one downside about Marvel Studios' current model- they go through directors (and sometimes actors) like tissue paper. Favreau is on decent enough terms, given his appearance in Iron Man 3, though it's doubtful he'll direct again. Whedon is doing A2, but after that who knows? And James Gunn so far has had nothing but good things to say about Marvel, and the GoTG has been the #1 movie of the summer, so those are encouraging signs as far as the inevitable sequel goes.
It is weird ppl other love working for them or hate them. Terence Howard and Mickey rourke still talk about how they treated them but other ppl love working for them. Favreau has also said that they would not let him do what he wanted with IM2 and was ashame bc iron man 1 was great.

Matt_Black

My thought is that Stark will have a hand in Ultrons creation, as the imagery of him looks an awful lot like the iron man suits. But how they will explain the Vision as well, who knows?

The current theory is that Jarvis is going to get a body of his own.

TB4244

Ah ok. That would make sense I guess. So Jarvis becomes The Vision as they're both voiced by Paul Bettany?
Maybe...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom