Celebrating our daughter's 7th birthday

rsheley

Original Poster
We are celebrating out daughter's 7th birthday at Disney World this year. Is there anything that is a must do while we are there?

It depends on what your daughter likes. We have in the past gone to the Grand Floridian's 1900 Park Fare for both character breakfast and dinners. Check out the characters for each. Both were fantastic.

rob0519

Go to City Hall at MK and get a Today is mt Birthday button. If you have ADRs, call dining and have that information added to the reservation. It should get her a free free cupcake and character signed birthday card.

mcurtiss

we booked the Crystal Palace for my wife's birthday last year and got the pins at checking once we got to the CBR. if you make a note of it on your ADR, they will make sure you get the birthday treatment.

between the first time visitor and birthday pins that they gave us, it made for a very special day. The CMs really went out of their way to make the day special.

Weather_Lady

Agree with the PP -- "must dos" are the things she wants to do most while you are there.

Our daughter's 5th birthday falls during our upcoming trip. I made the well-meaning "mistake" of telling her she could pick one experience that was a "must-do" on her birthday. I should have specified that I was thinking of attractions... her response: "I want all of us to have dinner inside Cinderella Castle!"

Since fulfilling that wish is costing over $300 for the 6 in our party, it has become her entire birthday "gift." :) Not that she minds... she talks about it nearly every day. I haven't ordered anything additional (e.g., no "celebration cakes"), but we noted her birthday on the reservation, and plan to have her wear a birthday button that day, and we will sing "Happy Birthday" to her over dessert. I know the typical routine at Cinderella's Royal Table (wands and princess greetings and a picture with Cinderella), plus wearing one of her princess gowns from home, will make her feel super-special, so no additional plussing is needed.

Last edited:

Heathelgh

My daughter is 7 & loves the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. My gal also thinks the best part of her trip is breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. If you are staying on site make sure you add her bday to your reservation & all of your dining reservations.

Scott10

If Bibbidi bobbidi boutique is an option, that would be great. My daughter absolutely loved it. The first time we let her get the whole package and all....the next time she went into the boutique already in her Silvermist dress and got just the hair and make-up. The ladies that work in there to an amazing job in our experiences. She would certainly feel special both inside the boutique and with the treatment I'm sure she will receive once she is done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom