The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMichael21

But arent thoose 5 months typically when no one thinks about going to the beach?
I would like to visit Cape Cod one day.
If you want to see Great White Sharks, visit during July or during the summer. * :D :p

*Disclaimer: I have been to Cape Cod and I have never seen a Great White Shark.

tcool

If you want to see Great White Sharks, visit during July or during the summer. * :D :p

No I'm good :D. I have seen enough sharks in the beach waters of Hallandale Beach.

*Disclaimer: It was I think a Hammerhead or a swordfish.

Voxel

President of Progress City

I see sharks too often for my taste. :D
Here is a picture I took of a pack of Sharks:
gty_congress_house_floor_overview_thg_130103_wg.jpg

Wikkler

If any of you are semi-interested about where I live, Virginia has pretty much one beach. Do not go to Virginia Beach. You will regret it. It smells like pee.
Go a few miles south in North Carolina, though, and that's where we go all the time.

Sam Magic

If any of you are semi-interested about where I live, Virginia has pretty much one beach. Do not go to Virginia Beach. You will regret it. It smells like pee.
Go a few miles south in North Carolina, though, and that's where we go all the time.
Oh my goodness yes. VB is so bad...worst road trip ever.

Zweiland

The Tenth Amendment -
An eliminated contestant may be "saved" by any team with less than 5 members. That team must sacrifice 8 Vacation Days in order to save the player and bring them onto their team. Any member that is saved through this amendment will only hold 1 Vacation Day themselves.
I don't know how I feel about this. It keeps us all working hard if we only have one "chance", so to speak.

Oh well, it's your comp, and your rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom