Character Dining and Meet and Greets!!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Hey every one with my trip around the corner ( 49 Days!) I am trying to figure out what characters will be where so I can buy my daughter ( 16) months old at the time of travel matching shirts for her pictures
Ex: If we go to Chef Mickeys ( were not I Just know the characters there) I can buy her a Minnie, Goofy, Mickey Shirt for that Day! Can any one assist me with telling me what characters are where I looked it up but most of the sites day they can change So I am trying to get help from my WDW MAGIC Family!!!
Dining Reservations-
Arkuses( Dinner) - I believe Ariel is here unsure of any one else
1900 park fare (lunch)-
Crystal Palace-( Dinner) Winnie the pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet?
Tusker House( breakfast)- Mickey, Minnie, Donald , I think I am missing some one
Garden Grill ( dinner) chip, dale, Mickey ??
Be our Guest Dinner- Does Bell or Beast come out?

MEET AND GREETS- We are doing Anna and Elsa which I bought an Anna Shirt
We are also doing the meet and greet In Epcot, Can any one tell me who is there?
THANK YOU!!

seahawk7

Akershus dinner usually has Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Cinderella and you get a picture taken with Belle Sometimes Mulan is there
1900 Park doesn't have a lunch
Crystal Palace dinner you have the characters right
Tusker House you are missing Daisy and Goofy and maybe Pluto. You get a pic with Donald before you get seated.
Garden Grill you get the three you mentioned plus Pluto
BOG you can get a pic with the Beast (and that is not Marshawn Lynch for you football fans lol)

at the character spot in Epcot you see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald

Tinkerbella16

At Garden Grill it is farmer Mickey, Chip & Dale and Pluto. I hear it is some of the best character meal interactions and they come around multiple times. We are really looking forward to this one, as its our arrival day dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom