The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweiland

One that isn't funny.
I Know and anyway I try to handle this it's going to sound bad on my count, but I more curious of what hurricane it is, and I know what happens in Hurricanes I've seen a hurricane in force and know the damage it causes and I know Hurricanes and any natural disaster is a sensitive topic many do not like to discuss. I was just curious of what Hurricane it was and this is going to sound bad but it's something I do. I get interested in storms and such.

And If I offended anybody which (I more than likely have) I sincerely apologize about my words I said.
Don't worry, I didn't see it as a joke. There's no need to apologize for a simple misunderstanding.

Sam Magic

I Know and anyway I try to handle this it's going to sound bad on my count, but I more curious of what hurricane it is, and I know what happens in Hurricanes I've seen a hurricane in force and know the damage it causes and I know Hurricanes and any natural disaster is a sensitive topic many do not like to discuss. I was just curious of what Hurricane it was and this is going to sound bad but it's something I do. I get interested in storms and such.

And If I offended anybody which (I more than likely have) I sincerely apologize about my words I said.
That was Katrina. If you think you know hurricanes you have not met me...

tcool

That was Katrina. If you think you know hurricanes you have not met me...
I don't know hurricanes. experienced them yes. All I know is rain, which happens almost every day in the summer here, Strong Winds happen that can knock down several trees, Electricity goes out, floods happen, have shutters on windows, and stuff is destroyed.

RMichael21

I don't know hurricanes. experienced them yes. All I know is rain, which happens almost every day in the summer here, Strong Winds happen that can knock down several trees, Electricity goes out, floods happen, have shutters on windows, and stuff is destroyed.
Same thing happens here but with snow. :p

Sam Magic

You must be from the north?

In South Louisiana we are talking about much worse. I was in Baton Rouge when Hurricane Gustav hit and the damage to the trees was so bad that we were locked into our streets or areas for nearly three weeks. Then again Baton Rouge is one of North Americas greenest city (landscape wise).

In my life I have experienced nearly four hurricanes and multiple tropical storms.

tcool

Nah South Florida I just rember Wilma/Katrina and I barely rember what happened in thoose 2. Tropical Storm wise I rember Issac and a little of Ana.

Sam Magic

Nah South Florida I just rember Wilma/Katrina and I barely rember what happened in thoose 2. Tropical Storm wise I rember Issac and a little of Ana.
Nice...despite us geographically being somewhat close I think our hurricane experiences are so different.

tcool

Nice...despite us geographically being somewhat close I think our hurricane experiences are so different.
They more than likely are its all because of The Gulf of Mexico seems to be always pretty much hotter than the Atlantic Sea and how Florida and Louisana are built.
And if were talking differences I think it will be imortant to point out wildlife but that has nothing to do with any of this other than diffrence.

Sam Magic

They more than likely are its all because of The Gulf of Mexico seems to be always pretty much hotter than the Atlantic Sea and how Florida and Louisana are built.
And if were talking differences I think it will be imortant to point out wildlife but that has nothing to do with any of this other than diffrence.
I think the word you may be looking for is landscape. Louisiana compared to South Florida has a very different landscape. South Florida has fantastic beaches while Louisiana has dense forests.

tcool

I think the word you may be looking for is landscape. Louisiana compared to South Florida has a very different landscape. South Florida has fantastic beaches while Louisiana has dense forests.
We have dense wetlands/Pine Forrests as well and the beaches aren't mind blowing. And once you see one beach here in SFL youve seen them all Daytona Beach is far more entertaining for me and by far its sand is like cement(dont run on it barefoot).

Sam Magic

We have dense wetlands/Pine Forrests as well and the beaches aren't mind blowing. And once you see one beach here in SFL youve seen them all Daytona Beach is far more entertaining for me and by far its sand is like cement(dont run on it barefoot).
Compared to beaches in Louisiana yours are mind blowing.

DinoInstitute

New England beaches are the best! :):p:D Ah, the beautiful coasts of Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. :) Too bad, it snows for 5 months of the year. :( :p
MA and RI have pretty good ones, but not CT in between that and long Island. And when I said England I was referring to the country. I'm over there for half the year!

tcool

New England beaches are the best! :):p:D Ah, the beautiful coasts of Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. :) Too bad, it snows for 5 months of the year. :( :p
But arent thoose 5 months typically when no one thinks about going to the beach?
I would like to visit Cape Cod one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom