Bog website

The Crickets

Original Poster
Cannot make lunch reservations....we are 28 days out....

I was able to make reservations last Feb.. 30 days out...

Has anything changed???? Any suggestions would be helpful!!!!

Chezman1399

There's not really a defined time for when they opened up last i knew, in March it didn't open up for me until I got an email as I was in the airport heading to WDW.

stevehousse

It seems that they have really decreased the time they let people book for it. Last November I was able to do it 45 days out. Now it seems like they only let u do it 3 weeks max if that. Some people aren't even getting the invitation until they arrive down there!

Chezman1399

Star, BOG doesn't even show up on the normal fastpass+ site and, at least as of a few months ago, doesn't count against your 3 pre made FPs. I believe it's still considered "test". It's the Google product of FP+, always in beta.

4disneylovers

Going in August. Read many posts on here about this. Took me several attempts to figure it out. There is another thread with the Bog fast pass link. Once u r there u need a 12 digit code for ur trip. People have said they found it on their yellow luggage tags, their reservation number etc. somewhere I read that if u sign into MDE and hover over the online check in button it will appear at the bottom of the page. This is what I did and I was finally able to get signed in. I was having trouble because my reservation number had letters and it won't accept letters. U have to have that 11 digit number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom