gift card restaurant question

tmitch

Original Poster
Having been extremely late to the target red card/disney gift card party, I wanted to know if I can use disney gift cards as payment at disney restaurants. Also, can they be used for tipping as well? Thanks in advance

JIMINYCR

Having been extremely late to the target red card/disney gift card party, I wanted to know if I can use disney gift cards as payment at disney restaurants. Also, can they be used for tipping as well? Thanks in advance
Yes... they are great to carry along with you. As good as cash. We drop hints to our relatives that they can give them to us for our birthdays, christmas and anniversary gifts. They can be sure we will love them in any denomination and they will be sure to be used. We also grab them just prior to our trips. I have two sitting in my wallet as I type just waiting for my next trip back.

Rob562

You might run into a few issues with third-party restaurants not accepting them, but that's mostly in places like Downtown Disney.

But even places that don't take a Disney gift card can still take a room charge account, so if you're staying on-site you can pay for it with your room charge and then use the gift card to pay down the room charge balance.

Oh, and even the snack carts in the parks can take gift cards and room charges. The only exceptions are any walk-around vendors.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom