Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

I sorta thought ewww too.

*runs and hides

Seriously?!?!?! o_O

Perhaps, this was more to y'all's liking... :rolleyes:

mr-robinsons-neighborhood.jpg

NYwdwfan

looks like everyone went with the minions from despicable me and didnt let me know :(

We didn't so much pick a theme - it was more copying @JenniferS, one by one. Is it official now that we all started jumping on the bandwagon?

@JenniferS, I just wanted to say that I am absolutely loving season 6. It's on par with Cagayan with the amount of unexpected and "wow" moments.

I think the show became more exciting as the contestants started to be chosen from fans of the show. More strategy came into play and "outwit" became more of a factor than simply "outlast".

You ought-a know by now

Who needs a house out in Hackensack??

PUSH

Original Poster
I think the show became more exciting as the contestants started to be chosen from fans of the show. More strategy came into play and "outwit" became more of a factor than simply "outlast".
I never thought about that, but I think you're dead on. The players that make it interesting are the ones that know the game in and out. Spencer made it that way for me, and Cochran did the same in the Fans vs Favorites season. Right now Rob on season 6 knows the game very well, too, and he's the one making it exciting.

PS- Rob is my favorite from this season.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I forgot to share this news from the funeral this morning:

The new mama, a mere 13 hours postpartum was given a 2-hour pass from the hospital, and was able to join us. Again, this is a young 20 year old girl who lost her dad 4 months ago, and then her beloved "Gigi".

Also, Auntie did a great job officiating her first funeral. I appreciated how she managed to mention my mom a few times, as Uncle Paul (being 22 years older than her) was like a second father to her.

I think it's so much better when the officiant actually knows the deceased and the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom