The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - The Board Room

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
The Board Room
This is the thread for Season 2 of The Sorcerer's Apprentice where each contestant will plead their case of why they should stay, and I will discuss it with them. After deliberation, @BryceM and I will decide who is "fired". That is the only discussion that should take place here, so please refrain from chiming in between challenges. Thank you and good luck!

Pre-Season Memory Wall:
memorywallpre.jpg

Last edited:

JokersWild

I feel as though I should remain in the competition simply due to my activity and work put out. I will admit that I could have done a bit more work during this project, but I can say that despite my busyness last week I still contributed to the point of typing up both portions of my project on my phone to get them in on time.

I would also like to argue that I feel as though the work I have put out has been consistent and good (I say with humble intentions), and I feel as though I can only go up from here.

That's my argument. The team did great this project, and it will be sad to see someone go home.

Matt7187

I should remain in the competition for a couple of reasons. One, I always give it my all, and put my blood, sweat, and tears into this. Sometimes I can get busy, but I still try to make time to check on my groups progress. My teammates have always told me that I am good to work with, and that I have some good skills. Also, I feel I have proved that I can compete on my competition like this, having been the runner up in the last season. Also, good luck to the others in the board room.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Since you have failed to arrive and plead your case after 24 hours, I see where your priorities lie. Thanks for competing, but @Twilight_Roxas, you're fired.

Last edited:

tcool

I should remain in the competition. But, this week I feel like I've could have done more than I did. I feel like I haven't showed my full potential just quite yet,but I'm so close that it's in arm's reach. And the only reason I feel like I haven't reached it yet is because I've been getting increasingly busy as school is approaching as well as family matters.

I would also like to justify my work I have been able to make changes and finish my work as quick as possible. With it coming out A. Readable and Understandable & B. Good(I say this in the most modest way possible).
Although it may seem like beginners luck as it's been only 2 months since I have joined these forums and in that time I have posted several lists with little to no detail, said an idea about rocks, and said no about snow in Adventureland, but in the same time I made not 1, but 3 interactive adventures, a ride script, a restaurant, 4 menus, and a merchandise list as well.

I also have skills to aid me in this competition and some of the more important ones are Adaptable, Communication, and Creativeness.

And, with saying that I think my team did Great! It will be quite sad to see anyone go at the moment as well.
Pour le reste des concurrents dans le de place planche bon chance!

MonorailRed

Applebees
I should remain in the competition because I have given it my 110% each time. I've had a role in coming up with ideas for certain attractions and areas. As part of the team, I always communicate with the team what's going on. I tried to have more organizational skills with the team's post this week, to "sell the pitch" and try to be part of the team's progress. I've given the team checklists and plans, and advice, based on past experience in Season 1 of Sorcerers Apprentice as well.

If I stay, I'll work hard to get to winning the challenges, cranking content out, and focusing on the challenge musts. Take the critiques and learn from them - Keep Moving Forward. I'll do some exceptional artwork in future challenges if I get to stay, as well. It's been a spectacular time being in Sorcerer's Apprentice International Edition, and I hope I can stay as long as I can with this competition.

Good luck to @tcool and @Matt7187 as well, they were great to work with these past two challenges, and I hope to work with them again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom