I hate this part

Britt

Josh and I are definitely planning an ADULTS ONLY 8-9 day (2 at Uni) trip for our 10 year anniversary next year!! Grandparents have agreed to keep kiddos, inlaws will take dogs...we're good!

Draw back....ITS OVER A YEAR AWAY!!!! That's just way too long! I feel too excited, too giddy everytime I think of it! LOL Can not believe we have SO LONG!!

seahawk7

How fun! I hope when you go, you guys have the best time. But if you are a football fan, that should keep you occupied for awhile. For me it works. If not, plan, plan, unplan, then plan some more.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Yay for booking, boo for waiting. We've gotten better at booking trips closer to the time of it because we used to do a year out and it was torture so I understand. That's great that your family can help with your kids and pets.
You can play fun games to deal with waiting like I got a tip from @popsicletrees a long time ago and it was to draw pictures of anything Disney trip related (rides, characters, resorts, meals) and leave them for your spouse for him or her to guess at what it is. And of course, play the most fun game of all: plan, research, plan, and research some more until you drive yourself insane.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Josh and I are definitely planning an ADULTS ONLY 8-9 day (2 at Uni) trip for our 10 year anniversary next year!! Grandparents have agreed to keep kiddos, inlaws will take dogs...we're good!

Draw back....ITS OVER A YEAR AWAY!!!! That's just way too long! I feel too excited, too giddy everytime I think of it! LOL Can not believe we have SO LONG!!

Meanwhile, any other vacations planned?

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Count down on your calendar the days until you can make your ADRs and FP+ selections. I've have all my reminder magnets lined up on my frig. And a reminder on my phone.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Congratulations...Fantastic that you found a way to spend your 10th anniversary alone together without responsibilities of kids and in a place where you can make it even more memorable. Good choice on spending an entire trip just focusing on each other and rewarding yourselves on making it to 10. As for waiting the grueling year... try focusing on breaking it up into 3 month segments. At the end of every 3 months do something like a Disney movie/ dinner night to celebrate being 1/4 of the way closer. Think of small surprise gifts you can purchase and hide away to take with you and give them to Josh at unsuspecting times and places in the parks & at dinners. Find cards and write about memorable moments youve had together during the past 10 and hand them to him at points in your trip. Hope the 365 days can pass by faster than you imagine.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

It will be here before you know it!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom