Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

There was a decidedly festive atmosphere at the evening funeral visitation last night.

My cousin Michelle (Uncle Paul's youngest, and the one who lost her husband in March) was absent; as was her daughter Jessica.

Jessica was finally up at the hospital, in labour. By the end of visitation, her brother announced that he was headed up to the hospital to join his mom and sister, as Jess was "8 cm. dilated". I have never heard a young man boast that his sister had gone from 4 cm. to 8 cm. in less than an hour, but the sheer joy on his face was heart-warming.

I am fully expecting to get to the funeral this morning to hear that we have a new addition!

As we commit Uncle Paul to his final resting place, God has blessed that family with a new baby boy.

Circle of life.

Circle of life, indeed. Glad to hear of such good news mixed in with the sad.
Helps us to keep a proper perspective on things.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Bought this denim shirt today for a BBQ tomorrow.

DP0623201417111848M.tif

I look cute!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That was another dude that gave me the creepities. He didn't allow children on his set, didn't like them.
He dropped along the same time Fred did.
In Canada, Mr. Dressup was THE man!

I enjoyed watching him with my kids as much as I did when I was a kid.
His puppets (Casey and Finnegan) from my day were much better than the later Annie and Granny, though.

His death would have have/should have warranted a national day of mourning, had it not occurred in the days following 9/11.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom