Chicken - 'oh no 'Ohana

quirkle

Original Poster
With the 'Ohana change of no chicken my kids are upset - my eldest LOVES chicken wings but I do not want to spend $$$ just for the wings and noodles. Where else has good wings?

NiarrNDisney

You can order the O'hana Chicken wings at Kona Cafe and Tambu Lounge!
However you can also find chicken wings (different flavors) at:

Boardwalk To Go (BWR)
Crockett's Tavern (FW)
Crossroads @ The House of Blues (DTD)
ESPN Club (BWR)
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill (WWoS)
Garden Grove during lunch (Swan)
Picabu (Dolphin)
Planet Hollywood (DTD)
Raglan Road (DTD)
Rainforest Cafe (DAK & DTD)
Sci i Dine-In (DHS)
Trails To Go (FW)
Yak and Yeti Restaurant (DAK)

Also the resort Pizza delivery offers them as well

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Disney Shib

Is it true that O'hana recently increased their prices as well? I havent been since January and have reservations during my next trip in October. Price goes up... items get eliminated. :bored:

disney4life2008

Oh ok. Nvm then :)

It was mentioned on one of their podcast. Apparently something about most people not wanting the salad, so they no longer just give it out. I have never been but have a ressie for October. Really might just give it up.

I am with you - I have an ADR for August but at the steep price I am already looking for alternatives. The only reason that may keep me going is the pot stickers, veggies, and noddles - but I am not sure that is worth $50.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I am with you - I have an ADR for August but at the steep price I am already looking for alternatives. The only reason that may keep me going is the pot stickers, veggies, and noddles - but I am not sure that is worth $50.
The only reason I have kept it was because I needed a meal around MK and Be Our Guest wasn't available at 180+8 and I'm not a big fan of other restaurants in MK. Our picky eater nixed Kona. I may switch to Grand Floridian Cafe or Whispering Canyon if the negative reviews keep coming in.

disney4life2008

The only reason I have kept it was because I needed a meal around MK and Be Our Guest wasn't available at 180+8 and I'm not a big fan of other restaurants in MK. Our picky eater nixed Kona. I may switch to Grand Floridian Cafe or Whispering Canyon if the negative reviews keep coming in.

I have heard the GF Cafe is really good. I agree on the picky eater - no need to waste that kind of money at Ohana.

lunchbox1175

Wow....I was just there at the end of May beginning of June and they had it....guess they started after that. I don't like the chicken anyways so no biggie for me....but I do love the wings, even make them at home.

cw1982

Wow....I was just there at the end of May beginning of June and they had it....guess they started after that. I don't like the chicken anyways so no biggie for me....but I do love the wings, even make them at home.

Where did you get the recipe, if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to try them at home sometime!

alissafalco

Did you have to ask for salad? Or did they bring it out automatically?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom