Are the BOG lunch FP all gone?

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I tried the link at my 60 day window and it wouldn't give me my travel dates as options. I tried a week or so ago and it says there are no FastPass available for that day and I just tried again and it's saying the same thing. Do these get booked up now? And for future reference when is the window for being able to book these? It definitely would not let me at the 60 day mark. Too bad if I missed it. That BOG FP was sweet for lunch!

*Edit to add - maybe I'm booking too early? Is that possible? My trip is not until Sept. 4th. I can't remember at what point I booked the last one but I do know it was close to my trip.

omurice

BOG FP is simply crazy. I've seen it open up closer to 45 days last winter, now I think indeed it's 15 to 30 days out. Not much rhyme or reason to it, and of course they keep changing it. Why it's not 60 days like actual FP I don't know really, but calling it FP and not posting any rules for when to book, it is a contradiction. Reminds of me of how randomly the Wishes dessert party used to operate. They used to have a thread on a certain other board, just to tell people when they could book Wishes dessert party.
They always have to have some cluster-fudgery thing like this to turn trip planning into madness. But ah well that's Disney I suppose it's part of the 'charm'.

PS - Any travel agents willing to log on daily and book things like this? You might have a new customer in me.. ;)

AliceJaina

I just got a date a couple days ago. It opened up for me 27 days out. Same week I got my bands and travel documents. It's been a fun week!

Last edited:

horizons82

Have an upcoming trip planned for 2nd week of September and staying at the Contemporary. Checking for BOG FPs daily and will update as to if/when I'm finally able to get one.

The wife and I have had dinner at BOG multiple times, but we've always been seated in the main ballroom (which makes since because it has much more seating). The ballroom is beautiful, but we're hoping to get a FP for lunch so we can try to get a seat in the West Wing.

Tigger 68

My 60 day window was yesterday (Sunday) and I was hoping to get FP for lunch but Be our Guest wasn't listed in my options. I called Disney and they told me FP for lunch is available 28 days before your date of arrival. She also told they were made through a different website.

RememberWhen

Have an upcoming trip planned for 2nd week of September and staying at the Contemporary. Checking for BOG FPs daily and will update as to if/when I'm finally able to get one.

The wife and I have had dinner at BOG multiple times, but we've always been seated in the main ballroom (which makes since because it has much more seating). The ballroom is beautiful, but we're hoping to get a FP for lunch so we can try to get a seat in the West Wing.
Keep checking. We just booked for Sept 6th yesterday. It was opening up one day at a time for me. Good luck!

horizons82

I can happily say that as of waking up today (27 or 28 days out depending on whether you count today), I checked the BOG FP site and openings for FP times were indeed there for me to choose from!

Now I'm just hoping to be able to get a table in the West Wing since we've never sat in there yet...

katie123

I tried the link at my 60 day window and it wouldn't give me my travel dates as options. I tried a week or so ago and it says there are no FastPass available for that day and I just tried again and it's saying the same thing. Do these get booked up now? And for future reference when is the window for being able to book these? It definitely would not let me at the 60 day mark. Too bad if I missed it. That BOG FP was sweet for lunch!

*Edit to add - maybe I'm booking too early? Is that possible? My trip is not until Sept. 4th. I can't remember at what point I booked the last one but I do know it was close to my trip.

I got BOG FP+ yesterday. We are there from 23/9 till 09/09 but system only gave me options up to 28th august so probably just still a little early for you for mid september.

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I got BOG FP+ yesterday. We are there from 23/9 till 09/09 but system only gave me options up to 28th august so probably just still a little early for you for mid september.

Yeah, I just posted above that I got my date Sept. 6th at 25 days out from the start of my trip which I guess is actually 28 days from the actually date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom